“Pub food with other options”

Recovery Sports Grill
Ranked #110 of 698 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: American
Description: Recovery Sports Grill is a family-friendly sports grill offering a unique, yet comfortable atmosphere. With a focus on the community, guests enjoy local memorabilia showcased throughout the restaurant. With 13 locations, in five states, we pride ourselves in serving fresh, never frozen, house-made items as we have something for everyone!
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I had their salmon which was delicious and a reasonable portion. The convenient location, though, is what took me to this restaurant.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I was staying at the hotel upstairs when a family member was in Albany Medical Center. Had dinner there, but would have loved to be there to watch a football game! They have TV screens everywhere. Not the best place for a date night, unless your date is an avid sports fan. The food, service & staff were good. Our waitress was friendly & attentive. The food is pretty standard pub fare, not upscale dining, but it was tasty. I recommend their chicken tenders which you can have tossed in several different sauces.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

The food here is completely unremarkable. Nothing stands out as something I would go back for. The dining options in this area are few which is why I go here - Panera Bread nearby is always too crowded & I am generally with professionals who want to sit and talk business at lunch. I like the atmosphere and the bar is comfortable and accommodating but the food is just blah. At my most recent trip this week, they were out of turkey burger which they didn't tell me until a good 8 minutes after I ordered and my friend ordered a sandwich minus tomato. He got tomato. Our waiter was nice enough but come on - there was hardly anyone in the place. I'm not sure what they could do to entice people to come here but maybe getting your order right would be a start? The cafeteria at Albany Med is excellent - make the trek across the street and follow the signs in the hospital.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is so much a sports bar - TV screens wherever you look. It's hard to pay attention to much else - even if your partner is beautiful. The food and service is good - standard pub food that came without much wait. Adequate but not terrific beer selection (for those who like crafts). The waiter was friendly and attentive. I had a turkey burger and it was really tasty and perfectly prepared. Substituted sweet potato fries for regular ones. And they came with a nice sweet and sour sauce. The frat that was celebrating a reunion added to the entertainment.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Best bar to catch up some good live sports...good family place, friendly staff, wide variety of foods and drinks..and yes, it always plays my favorite music.

Been to Recovery Sports Grill? Share your experiences!