“Great for lunch”

Ranked #57 of 687 Restaurants in Albany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for lunch”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I love going here for lunch during the workweek. Great sandwiches, LOTS of build-your-own salad options (all very fresh ingredients) and an amazing bakery. It gets crowded around noon, but the wait for a table is usually very quick -- or you can get your order to-go.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Melissa260
Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Melissa,

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the feedback, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

“LOVE this place”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

The food here is worth the occasional wait. The sandwiches and soup are very delicious. I particularly love the tomato pesto. Also chech out the size of the cookies!!! Usually grab a pastry platter for special occasions and its always a big hit.

• Visited July 2013
Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Acheens:

BOOM. Thanks for the great review. We have some really fun Fall items starting to roll in. Today, we hard Caramel Apples (Indian Ladder Apples, no less), Pumpkin Whoopie Pies, etc.

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Brian White
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten free”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have always been a big fan of bountiful bread and often recommend it to people. I have recently found out I have to follow a gluten free diet. When I went in to get the quart of soup I was asked what kind of bread I wanted with it. I said I couldn't have any since I can't have gluten. The girl was incredibly rude and said well there are no substitutes and you don't get a discount. I don't know where that came from I was simply stating why I couldn't have it. I was fine paying full cost but after such rude customer service I really don't see a value in paying $10 for a quart of soup.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sara2B
Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Sara2B:

I am very sorry about your experience. I sent a private message with my cell phone number, and I would like to speak with you about the details.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Wednesday Special”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This place is amazing! I've been on four successive Wednesdays for their Beef on Weck sandwich special. The sandwich is top notch, beef melts in your mouth and the bread...OMG! They also have delicious looking pastries, cookies, cakes, etc. if you are lucky Cherry Almond layer cake is to die for.

• Visited August 2013
Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Basenjidave:

Thanks for the great review. The Beef on Weck is, for sure, one of our most popular specials. It's one of my favorites, too. Thanks for coming to Bountiful, and thanks for your support.

Albany, New York
“Worth the wait for freshly-made salads and breads”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is my go-to place for freshly-made salads. The ingredients are fresh and the portions are generous. There is almost always a long line and a wait, but it's totally worth it. I also go here to buy loaves of bread for special occasions, like Thanksgiving.

• Visited May 2013
Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Fadergator:

Awesome profile pic...

Thank you for the great review. Josh and his team are very picky about our ingredients, and in the summer, we pull from the many great, local farms to ensure great quality products. Regarding the line: we have a major renovation coming in September to help us correct the line, que, and throughput...plus some really cool stuff that you'll have to see.

Thanks again for dining at Bountiful, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Brian White. VP White Management