“Better than Panera but takes a little longer”
Review of Bountiful Bread

Bountiful Bread
Ranked #63 of 696 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed May 10, 2013

They have a really great lunch menu with some awesome desserts. A friend and I went here during lunch one work day. It kind of took a long time to actually get our food, but it was worth it. The atmosphere (at least during lunch on a workday) was bustling and a bit noisy, so if you like quiet places this may not be for you. I got coconut macroon and it was the most delicious dessert of its kind I've ever had. I recommend going at least for desserts if not a whole meal!

Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Greenwaterbrush:

Thank you for the great review. We hand make everything in the store, and from time to time, it takes us a bit longer to produce our sandwiches than some of our competition, but we think the product is so much better that way. And regarding the noise and bustly, we have a very exciting renovation coming in September that will make the waiting and queing experience much more pleasant.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I went here for lunch, and I got a toasted sandwich with tomatoes, mozzarella and pesto. It was delicious! The pasta salad that came with it was great too. It is like panera bread but WAAAAAYYYY better. I wish I was staying longer so I could try more of what they have to offer.

Dear 333kmg333:

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you when you come back through Albany.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I always tell people its like Panera BUT wayyy better products and food. The food is phenomenal, top quality, FRESH ingredients , one of a kind unique menu. I would say the price of things would be about the same as Panera. I think it would near impossible to any person not to like it. I personal always get the same thing every single times and its that good. I suggest people try the "Black and Blue (grilled)". Ive also had the Tomato Basil soup, so rich and creamy that a single coup would fill an male adult hunger. I don't know why it isn't advertise as much as it should be , but maybe that becuase it does so well with any need to. You will not be disappointed!!-M.D.

Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Michael191982:

Thank you for the great review. We are committed to being the best scratch bakery around, and we love to hear that we're like Panera - just fresher and better in every way!

Thanks,

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have discovered this bakery/eatery with thanks to my daughter who goes to school in the area. Wonderful treats for those of us who can no longer eat Gluten. Almond horns and extra large macaroons, plain and raspberry filled with chocolate stripes. Yummy and delicious!! and very reasonable!

Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dear Ford316,

Thanks for the good review. We are happy that our scratch approach allows us to satisfy lots of dietary conditions. We always have a vegetarian soup (usually Vegan), an assortment of gluten-free bites, and as we make all our food fresh daily, we have the ability to customize to your needs.

I noticed that you marked us off for atmosphere. Just an FYI, we have a renovation/remodel planned for later this year to update the look and feel and address the customer que, which needs work.

Thank you for your business. Please always let us know how we can improve.

Sincerely

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Great food every time I go ! Only negative is the do not give a choice on certain days its either pasta salad on one day and chips another :( and I hate pasta salad !

Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear MtWitty4382,

Thanks for your very good review. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Brian White, VP White Management

Been to Bountiful Bread? Share your experiences!