“Amazing sandwiches”

Bountiful Bread
Ranked #61 of 687 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Buffalo, New York
“Amazing sandwiches”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I went here for lunch, and I got a toasted sandwich with tomatoes, mozzarella and pesto. It was delicious! The pasta salad that came with it was great too. It is like panera bread but WAAAAAYYYY better. I wish I was staying longer so I could try more of what they have to offer.

• Visited May 2013
Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Dear 333kmg333:

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you when you come back through Albany.

Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
“One of a kind”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I always tell people its like Panera BUT wayyy better products and food. The food is phenomenal, top quality, FRESH ingredients , one of a kind unique menu. I would say the price of things would be about the same as Panera. I think it would near impossible to any person not to like it. I personal always get the same thing every single times and its that good. I suggest people try the "Black and Blue (grilled)". Ive also had the Tomato Basil soup, so rich and creamy that a single coup would fill an male adult hunger. I don't know why it isn't advertise as much as it should be , but maybe that becuase it does so well with any need to. You will not be disappointed!!-M.D.

• Visited April 2013
Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Michael191982:

Thank you for the great review. We are committed to being the best scratch bakery around, and we love to hear that we're like Panera - just fresher and better in every way!

Thanks,

Monroe, NY
“Gluten Free treats”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have discovered this bakery/eatery with thanks to my daughter who goes to school in the area. Wonderful treats for those of us who can no longer eat Gluten. Almond horns and extra large macaroons, plain and raspberry filled with chocolate stripes. Yummy and delicious!! and very reasonable!

• Visited March 2013
Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Ford316,

Thanks for the good review. We are happy that our scratch approach allows us to satisfy lots of dietary conditions. We always have a vegetarian soup (usually Vegan), an assortment of gluten-free bites, and as we make all our food fresh daily, we have the ability to customize to your needs.

I noticed that you marked us off for atmosphere. Just an FYI, we have a renovation/remodel planned for later this year to update the look and feel and address the customer que, which needs work.

Thank you for your business. Please always let us know how we can improve.

Sincerely

“Tuna is great”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Great food every time I go ! Only negative is the do not give a choice on certain days its either pasta salad on one day and chips another :( and I hate pasta salad !

Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear MtWitty4382,

Thanks for your very good review. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Schenectady, New York
“great bread”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Located in upscale shopping plaza. Convenient parking. Love the bread varieties (sliced to order) and pastries. Also nice for a sit down salad or sandwich.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank russojl
Creoteam, Owner at Bountiful Bread, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Russojl:

Thank you for the great review. Please always let us know how we can be better...we want to earn five stars from every guest, every time.

Thank you and we look forward to serving you again soon.