“Filthy rooms”

Ranked #40 of 50 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed May 29, 2013

There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Albany

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Staff wasn't the friendliest but they did let us check in early so we could get dressed for a wedding we were attending. Room was clean microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker in the room. Bathroom was clean. Indoor pool and spa tub was nice. Breakfast was not bad. Usual wait for the one waffle maker but everything was kept filled till end of breakfast at 9:30. Ground floor room was a little noisy due to people coming and going all hours. Would stay again for the price.

Room Tip: Ground floor noisy due the people coming and going all hours.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We were in the separate building which was like a motel. It was impossible to sleep because of the guests in the room next door and upstairs. Breakfast was pretty good. I wouldn't stay here on vacation, but we were looking for somewhere to stay for the night and I had a discount coupon, which is why we chose this one. Not far from Wolf Rd.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Making this quick. We stayed in the hotel for one night and had no issues. The room was fairly basic but for the price, there was no going wrong! Great location!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I don't usually write review but I was thrilled with my stay. Waffle breakfast coffee anytime you want at the front office a swimming pool & an exercise room need I say more I really enjoyed my stay & will definitely be returning with their recent renovations they have really stepped up their game. Friendly staff clean rooms & a relaxing Atmosphere.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I can honestly say that I have never left a review for any hotel on this website, but I felt compelled to warn people of this hotel. I read many of the reviews prior to going to this hotel. Many were mixed so I believed that the people stating that it was dirty may have been exaggerating. Well, they were not! This was the dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed at. When we entered our room, we were met by this musty stagnant gross smell. The carpet looked like it had never been vacuumed. There were cheerios on the floor as well as some unknown dried liquid substance at the foot of the bed. The head board also was dirty along with the nightstand. There was this drab brown comforter on the bed that looked like it had not been washed in years. There was mold in the bathroom, the sink was dirty, and the tub could have used a good cleaning! The wallpaper was also peeling from the walls. I can honestly say that due to the lack of cleanliness, we did not try their continental breakfast. Also, the pool was down for maintenance so I had no experience with that. If they would only update and clean their rooms, I believe this could be a great place to stay due to the location. It is within walking distance to many shops and great restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business