“Frustrating and Filthy”

Days Inn & Suites Albany
Ranked #41 of 50 Hotels in Albany

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Kahnawake, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

First of all, the room that I booked was not anything like the description on the website. I wanted a room with a seperate bedroom because my 20 year old daughter was staying with my husband and myself. It took me a long time to book a room so that I could get everything I was looking for and came upon Days Inn Albany. The description of the room was "1 King bed 2 bedroom jacuzzi suite." It was a king bed with a jacuzzi which was fine for just my husband and I but I ended up renting another room for my daughter. The woman at the front desk told me that this was the biggest room they had. Well, read the description of the rooms and you will see what I mean. The spa tub by the pool was not in service, which was another one of my requirements. The sink and tub did not drain well. My daughters room was not cleaned the first night we stayed. Her telephone did not work in her room and also the bedside lamp. Everytime we left the hotel and returned, our room keys did not work. We had three rooms total and none of our keys worked in our door. So we had to trek across the parking lot to get another key. That happened to us three times in our 3 day stay.We make at least 2 or 3 trips out there, a year, but I will not stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank loisk92017
Longwood, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

This hotel is terrible.
The hallways smell like strong urine and the stairwells and elevators are just as smelly. I gagged walking down the hallway. There were no linens for the pull out sofa. By the time we got to breakfast all that was left of the cereal was powered cereal and the lady doing the breakfast could care less that the cereal was just powder. She also ran out of waffle mix and did not take the time to make another batch even after being asked. Don't stay here.. even if it is free!

Room Tip: Don't stay here.