“Over all I had a very pleasant stay, I would definitely go...”

Days Inn & Suites Albany
Ranked #41 of 50 Hotels in Albany

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel every time I am in Albany. Staff are friendly and helpful; I was even upgraded to a whirlpool suite when the pool and whirlpool were out of service. Continental breakfast consists of bagels, cereal, fruit, juice, and waffles and is very tasty. Considering it is in the business district of Albany and not a luxury resort, it's comfortable and relaxing. Would highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We paid 40$ for a queen bed room through Priceline as a halfway stop between Montreal-New York City. When we showed up, they upgraded us to a king bed room because the motel was pretty quiet that night. The room smelt of fresh linen when we walked in and was clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable and clean. Safe area and not noisy at all. The bathroom was clean except for one or two pubic hairs found in the tub. Staff was super friendly and polite.

Wasn't a 5-star hotel and I wasn't expecting much for the price I paid although I was pleasantly surprised and would stay here again if I needed to stay in that area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Everything about this room was dirty nothing is worst then pulling down your bed to finding aba dried up blood staine along with a pee stain.
Either house keeping didn't change the sheets or they just didn't Care.
I could go on and on not to mention I had the Jacuzzi suite for 160.00 and We had to clean the WHOLE INTIRE SUITE.....

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Lincoln Park, NJ
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Very disappointing stay at the Albany Days Inn. Our room wasn't vacuumed and hair was in the tub and bathroom. The pool needed a good cleaning, and the hot tub should be drained and refilled. Continental breakfast was just OK. Cleaning staff was not very pleasant when I requested more towels.

Room Tip: Bring your own cleaning supplies.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Pete R
KGregorek, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Albany, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. It is our goal to make every guest happy her at the Days Inn & Suites. Let me ensure you that we strive to have a clean and comfortable hotel. Our pool and hot tub are maintained and checked regularly. If we fell below your expectations I sincerely apologize
-Peter H.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Albany
Cocca's Inns & Suites Albany Airport
Quality Inn Central
#29 of 50 in Albany
Days Inn & Suites Glenmont/albany
Staybridge Suites Albany Wolf Rd-Colonie Center

Been to Days Inn & Suites Albany? Share your experiences!