“Excellent stay”

Days Inn & Suites Albany
Ranked #40 of 50 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Good and affordable rate,easy check in,friendly staff and clean room

Room Tip: excellent stay
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Albany

Reviewed July 12, 2012

This was my first time experience at on of the days inn & suites located in albany. We picked this hotel, as it was conveniently located during family trip going north. I was pleasently surprised by all the amenities and services they provided for very reasonable price for the double bed rooms. The pool was definitely a stress buster for us. Now I have a designated place to stay especially when we r going thru albany, NY

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Recently, I was on my way to NEW-YORK from TORONTO (CANADA). I decided to spend nite in ALBANY. With my luck I found Days Inn on Central Avenue. I was very impressed with the courtesy of the Desk Manager. He was very helpful in every way including showing the Best restaurant in Albany, for our dinner. The room given to us in Days Inn was excellent and and provided the best facilities. I have no word to describe my overall experience ...it was just awesome and excellent.

I just want to thank you for your kind hospitality and customer service. In future if I have to stay again while I am travelling by car, I look forward to staying at your DAYS INN franchise.

Thank you, once again.

Romesh Dalal

Room Tip: Free from smoking.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is my third visit at the Days Inn and i am not disappointed at all. The guy at the front desk is really friendly and looks out for his customers best interest. The staff also go out of their way to make sure that the customer needs are met with a smile on their face. I don't know what is up with the other reviews but this place rocks.
Terry Read Lebanon, NH

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This is a hotel my family stayed at on our way to our destination. We did not pay very much and got more than we expected for what we paid.
I expected a cheap, budget room. When I checked in, there was a sign advertising that this was the newest Days Inn & Suites.
Given that we paid the lowest rates, we stayed in the motel portion. The room was very clean and updated. The a/c and fridge were new and worked well.
The only hitch we experienced was that the breakfast was not open and ready at 6:30 as advertised. We were anxious to move on to our destination. Once the front desk was informed, the staff were very amenable and had it ready within 15 minutes. The breakfast was as good as what was expected and even included a waffle maker.
I'd recommend this for a stop-over.

Room Tip: Note that some rooms face a stairwell block - this blocks the view from the parking lot and you end...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Had to stay here because soccer tournament travel agent booked our team in this hotel. It was dirty, smelly and had homeless people in the parking lot at night. Took half an hour to check in, bath towels were stained and dirty. Smelled like smoke. Gross!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 28, 2012

After a fun filled trip to New York City My Husband and I were driving home to Montreal we couldn't make the drive all the way home so we decided to stop some where for the night. All of the hotels in the area were so overly priced but to my surprise i found this place! We checked in late and my husband and I were just so tired and cranky but the Staff member on duty that night was so nice and accommodating to our needs. I wanted a top floor room and extra pillows for my back he brought up the pillows with in a matter of minutes. The bed was very comfortable we slept like babies. The breakfast was great as well not stale muffins and old fruit like most places that serve "free" breakfast. I have to say if we are back in the area we will be back to this hotel! keep up the good work.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple