Days Inn & Suites Albany
$140
$129
$69
$139
CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Pool
$129
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2011

I stayed there for a day on the way to Rhode Island and booked a room just one day before arriving. That didn't give me much time for research and eventually got very disappointed.
The pictures on their website show rooms from the main building and the attached motel rooms are not even mentioned. They are gloomy, smelly and itchy. Not what you may expect for the price they are listed.

After a long conversation with the hotel staff I was able to negotiate a different room but the whole process seemed very complicated for them. It seems the most qualified person on the property was a housekeeping lady who was able to quickly fix booking system errors.

After all, I would stay away from this place.

Room Tip: Make sure you get your room in a suite building. Avoid motel rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MaciejZ
Reviewed September 1, 2011

As I’ve mentioned in other reviews, I cannot understand why Wyndham associates their name with Baymont properties. This property has absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever and is one of the worst properties I’ve stayed at in quite some time. THIS IS AN EXTERIOR CORIDOR PROPERTY. The first room I had reeked of “wet dog”, which is understandable given that they ENCOURAGE pets (I saw the sign AFTER I checked in). The second room I was given was directly next to a room with two dogs that went nuts before I even got my key into my door. My THIRD room was disappointing, but didn’t stink and no dogs were nearby. It was midnight and I went to bed. The room looked like it was furnished from a garage sale clearance. The bed was OK, but the pillows were so bad I didn’t even use them. The towels were worn out and frayed. The breakfast was so poor, I went out for breakfast. They advertise a shuttle, but it doesn’t go to the airport, so even though they are pretending to be an airport property in reality it’s a 20.00 cab ride (with tip) I wouldn’t stay at this property if it were free, which it wasn’t. LOOK ELSEWHERE.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank YepBeenThere
Reviewed August 18, 2011

great staff very helpful enjoyed our stay great breakfast & close for shopping will be back & i like to inform all freinds & family i beat u will love it

Reviewed August 13, 2011

I think once everything is completed it should be a pretty good hotel. Carpets in halls need cleaning and stretching.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

The name of this hotel is the Baymont Inn and suites not Comfort Inn. I went traveling on vacation with my fiance' and daughter. The friendly woman at the front desk was nice and courteous, We decided to go with the jacuzzi suite and we loved it.. Their rooms were big and even had a indoor swimming pool. We received a great rate and decided to stay an extra night. Breakfast was good aswell. Next time we vacation in the area i know where to go. =]

1  Thank MarkC92188