“Varied buffet with yummy Kashmiri Chai”
Review of Tandoori - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Albany, New York
“Varied buffet with yummy Kashmiri Chai”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We could have ordered from the menu, but chose to eat from the buffet instead. There were a lot of options for the price. The naan alongside was very delicious and hot. When we ate all that we had and asked for more, it came very promptly.

The food was hot in the buffet and was pretty tasty. I really enjoyed trying the Kashmiri Chai along with the desserts. It was pretty decent food for the price.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank greenwaterbrush

New York City, New York
“Good”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Chicken came cold, but other wise good. Good service and parking.

Visited March 2012
Dutchess County NY USA
“I was the only customer but had a very fine meal”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Super fresh specialty naans (a sesame naan and a peshawar naan) were excellent, and a lamb kahiri was quite good as well.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank HudsonValleyNY
new york
“Im coming back”
Reviewed April 10, 2011

This was my first time in tandoori and the waiter greeted me nicely he found me a seat next to the window and then asked me if i wanted to take menu or buffet i decided to take the buffet.All the food on the buffet looked very good and I jumped right into it. My favorite dish up there as the Chicken Tikka Masala if I were to describe the dish it probably be mouth watering.My second favorite dish was the Kheer which is rice pudding but the rice pudding here was sweet compared to the other Indian restaurants and also the other Indian restaurants have a watery Kheer this one was actually thick and TASTY!!!!

• Visited February 2011
6 Thank flighter88
Schenectady, New York
“The food was so bad I could not force myself to eat it”
Reviewed December 28, 2010

We went here starving, but the smell of the food was so terrible that I could not bring myself to eat it. I am not a picky eater, and love Indian food, but this was so bad I can't even really put it into words. Will never, ever, ever, go here again, but I love The Emperor's which is right next door so I will never stray again when on Wolf Rd! if you want great Indian food, hop on the Northway and go to Karavalli's in Latham!