“Great Cheesecakes!”

Ranked #4 of 13 Dessert in Albany
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 28, 2016

Stopped in our trip upstate at recommendation of daughter and son in law. They make about a dozen variety of cheesecakes each day and stay open until they sell out. They sell whole cakes, as well as "cakes" comprised of a number of different cheese cakes.

You can also do what we did and order slices with complimentary coffee or tea ($5) and eat it there. Space is limited for that however.

Definitely worth the trip!

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Old lady brought me here recently, shes been telling me for a while about this place. Cheesecake Machismo! If you can, try the blueberry maple cheesecake! Amazing cheesecake, good price, and nice people.

Cheesecake Machismo FTW!

Reviewed July 23, 2016

My wife and I stopped here with the kids and had a great piece of their Blueberry Maple Cheesecake. Just delicious and moist, like cheesecake should be.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

stopped in to grab a slice to go and it was undoubtedly the best cheesecake I have ever had. if I was local, I would be there every day!

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

This is a little place, tucked away, with amazing cheesecake. A slice, with a drink $5. And it's so yummy. Chocolate Buzz was delicious. Everyone should go try this place!

Been to Cheesecake Machismo? Share your experiences!