Days Inn Albany SUNY
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbagelsdecent breakfaststay there againone night staymotelhighwayclerkac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel to visit the area. Let me just say first off, I am a young, SMALL, girl in her early 20's. I pulled into the parking lot to wait for my boyfriend to arrive because we live in different areas. As my boyfriend pulled up a few cars away, a creepy man came up to my CAR WINDOW asking me to roll down my window. I opened it a crack and he asked if I was staying at this hotel. I said yes and he said "Are you sure?" And I then responded, "Why does it matter?" He responded back by saying, "You cant park here unless you're staying here, are you sure your staying here?" I then realized he worked for the hotel and he was acting as if I was lying. Okay FIRST OF ALL, If your going to go up to a young girls car you should at least tell her that you work there and what your job title is. I was absolutely FURIOUS about this. Secondly, we get into the room and its really not all that its cracked up to be. The TV is crappy and placed on the dresser. We woke up the next day and left by 12. We came back at 7pm and our room was not touched. I went downstairs and asked if house keeping came everyday and the man at the desk replied that if you have the Do Not Disturb sign on the door for any reason housekeeping will skip over your room and will not come back at all. WHAT!!!!!!!!! There was a corner of the ceiling that looked absolutely disgusting. We did not try the breakfast so I can not comment on that. Around 2AM, someone from another room kept prank calling us pretending to be room service. At 6AM, the alarm clock went off, Shouldn't the employees check to make sure they are not set? I didnt like this place at all. Our comforter had stains on it as well.

Room Tip: Just pick a different place to stay.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Everything was fine except for one thing. Inbetween football games I ran over to the room with the vending machines. I bought a few things, then I noticed that the breakfast cereal was still out. So I took a bowl and went back to my room. On the way there the Manager told me that the cereal was only for bkfst and not for any other time. He let me keep it, but reiterated that the cereal was for breakfast only. Thought this was strange since the continental bkfst in the morning was all you can eat..

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Accommodations were very comfortable. Nice big bed. Plenty of heat. 4 fluffy pillows. Wheelchair accessible. Took showers, etc. Free breakfast. I would ask for additional options of eggs, french toast, etc.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo