All reviews albany airport cooked to order breakfast rental car an early flight hotel restaurant front desk staff pool and hot tub shuttle service next morning very nice hotel business trip wolf road would stay here again fire pit coffee maker nice room business center
Reviewed July 22, 2018

I only stayed one night and the staff was very courteous and helpful. I was surprised you had to pay 5.00 for parking, that should be included. It off the road with nothing around so not sure who would be parking in this lot.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2018

I stayed at the at the Albany Airport Hilton Garden Inn on 06/25/18. They following are the issues with my stay I would like addressed:
First room issues (325):
1. Booked King with sofa~ was told I was upgraded but no sofa smaller room and only a chair. So, I was actually downgraded. Also, was not informed on website hot tub was closed.
2. AC was not working~ room got hotter. Several calls and hours before front desk person came up to attempt to fix. Supposedly maintenance was shorthanded and supervisor was off grounds. Reset did not work. Was told they would send maintenance up or switch my room. Had to call an hour later to find out what was going on. New desk person on duty helped me switch to the room next door.
3. In room 325 there was mold in the shower, around AC unit and around window frame.
Second room issues:
1. Mold around AC unit
2. Tiny ants in bathroom
I have photo documentation of mold issues.
Overall it was a VERY disappointing stay for a Hilton property. I am even more disappointed I have yet to be contacted by any one to address these issues. I sent an e-mail to Hilton directly and all I got was a generic response and a few points added to my account. As of 7/22/2018, I still have not heard from the hotel management.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2018

This hotel is supposed to have shuttle service, but when we arrived and tried to call the shuttle line there was no answer. Finally called the main desk and was very rudely told oh just take a cab, we'll pay for it. Breakfast was a disaster, rude service, cold food, self service buffet 11.95 per person. Stay somewhere else. This is not worth the $.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a wedding in the area. Our first room had a broken A/C but the staff changed us to a room across the hall and gave us breakfast vouchers, which was great. Rooms smelled a little musty. The pool was pretty gross and was closed for maintenance the day we checked out. All in all not a horrible stay. Staff were very friendly, although it seemed like they may have been short staffed.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Great experience!!! We got in very tired after a long day, and the wonderful lady at the front desk, Jinise was exceptional in providing excellent service to us. Her professionalism was highly appreciated.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business