1,011 results
All reviews albany airport rental car an early morning flight hotel restaurant front desk staff pool and hot tub next morning wolf road shuttle service business trip fire pit would stay here again nice stay free shuttle business center nice room coffee maker
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2018

Lovely hotel, spacious modern rooms with a refrigerator which was so convenient. Grandkids loved the pool. Staff were so helpful getting cribs for the rooms.They did charge $5 for parking which was ridiculous,but not too much.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We checked in and immediately got into bed. As I pulled the blanket up to my face, I noticed a giant dried blood smear on its underside. My guess was that it was menstrual blood, but it could have been blood from anywhere. Horrified, I called Derek at the front desk and let him know what the problem was. He wasn’t rude, but he never really acknowledged the problem by saying “I’m sorry you have to deal with that”, he just brought another blanket up.

It would be nice if they’d tell you the WiFi code before you get to your room so you don’t have to call down multiple times to figure out how to log in.

Breakfast in the morning was very good, especially for $11. Made to order omelette, decent juices, fruits and yogurt. Good coffee.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2018

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on a business trip. There were some good things and some not so good things during this visit.

The good: It is convenient to the airport, restaurants and businesses. They have a shuttle that will take you. The restaurant here is really good. I enjoyed both dinner and breakfast during my stay. The food was fresh and tasty. I recommend the grilled chicken Caesar salad and the omelets for breakfast. They have coffee for free in the morning and cookies in the evening. It would be nice if they had the coffee in the evening as well.

The not so good: The hotel floors and rooms are dated, the shower is from the late 80's and is terrible. Now the thing that really bothered me, when I checked in I walked in my room and the first light was flickering. I called maintenance and they were there within 10 minutes. That wasn't the issue, while the light was being repaired another guest came to the door with a room key for my room. I wasn't even there 15 minutes and the front desk gave the same room to two different people. Luckily I was fully dressed and not in the bathroom!!!! I don't understand how this happens as much as it does.

I probably will look elsewhere when I am back in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Dear sgtpet,

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again

Reviewed June 15, 2018

After mistakenly booking for the wrong date (which I missed:-) ) Front desk staff Derrick made it painless by getting me reservation at my original booking price. Jose was fantastic upon checkout. YES!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2018

This hotel needs major attention. The carpets are old and dirty, the bathrooms are disgusting and showers/tubs are broken or don't drain. The hotel is moldy and old. Hilton should be embarrassed to have this hotel under their name. Had to move rooms twice because shower was broken and tubs not draining!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple