1,010 results
All reviews albany airport rental car an early morning flight hotel restaurant front desk staff pool and hot tub next morning wolf road shuttle service business trip fire pit would stay here again nice stay free shuttle business center nice room coffee maker
Selected filters
Reviewed September 20, 2017

Nice facility, easy to find and quick and easy access to the Airport. Welcoming appearance, well lit, and many amenities, like exercise room, bar, pool, that would be a nice way to relax at the end of a day. Great location for getting to the airport, returning a car and making a flight.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Margaret N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

Greetings Janewdi!

I appreciate you taking the time to review our property! I'm so glad to hear you were able to enjoy so many of our amenities. So often travel schedules don't allow for the time to relax and I'm very happy to hear you were able to do that here. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Great hotel and super close to the airport. Perfect place for an early morning flight. Clean quiet rooms, comfy beds, snack and on the go meal store. Restaurant and bar on the premises. Close to Wolf Rd. where there are tons of restaurants to chose from as well. Will stay there on my next Albany trip!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Margaret N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Hello Janet!

Thank you very much for your recent stay and the kind review of our property! I'm so glad to hear you've enjoyed your time here in Albany. I hope we can welcome you back on your next visit to Albany!

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Some staff ok and genuine and others were just plain rude. Hotel room doors didn't close properly (ie security issue), phones didn't work 1 night so I had to use my cell phone to call hotel. Food was just OK. Location is great, but this hotel needs a more cohesive culture.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Margaret N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Greetings!

I am so sorry to hear of your impression of our property and staff. I have met with each department to address your security concerns and the quality of the food and service that you received. I hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit to Albany - and I hope we can knock it out of the park for you then.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Excellent from top to bottom. Staff very friendly. Food and service great. Location to ALB couldn't be better. Will certainly go out of my way to stay there again. It helps to be a Hilton Honors Member.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Margaret N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Greetings jmetz1400,

My sincere thanks for such a kind review! Comments like yours really warm my heart. We are looking forward to your return!

Reviewed September 3, 2017

I have stayed here several times and it is my choice of hotel in the Albany area. Hotel was quiet and off the beaten path. Pleasant staff, indoor pool area was clean. Grounds are well kept. Bed was very comfortable. Hotel was as expected. Comfortable no frills stay.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hi There SimplyTravel4u!

Thank you for your recent stay and lovely review of our property. We are lucky to have a sweet spot away from the noise but still the closet to the airport. I'm so glad you enjoyed our staff and slept well during your visit to Albany! Hope to see you next time.