“Great specials and regular menu”
Review of Creo Restaurant - CLOSED

Creo Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fuller Road
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I LOVE their appetizers, even the simple Saratoga Chips with blue cheese. The woodfired pizza is different and yummy. I had the mushroom, onion, with truffle oil pizza. My husband had a special, that looked amazing, especially the lobster rangoon. Next time, I will be trying the ahi tuna. I have never been dissapointed with this place. It is a little higher price-wise, so it's not somewhere I go very often. Although, I wouldn't say the cost is out-of-line.

Creoteam, Owner at Creo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Acheens:

Thanks for the awesome review. We are excited to see you again soon for the Tuna.

Brian White, VP White Management and Creo Partner

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Mostly go for luck and have always been satisfied with menu and service. Most recently had
a personal pizza. It was tasty buffalo wing favor on crispy flat pizza crust. Companion had small house salad and the soup du jour , both ample portions. Service fell apart a little at the end
since the server forgot to pick up the check, we ended up paying cash so we could leave it on the
table and not wait longer for the credit card.

Dear Reddybro:

Thanks for the four star review. It sounds like you make it to Creo with some regularity. Thanks for the comments about the food. I am disappointed to hear the service fell apart. We brought your review to the servers to demonstrate the importance of serving a guest for the duration...it is one of my pet peeves to wait for the check when I'm ready to bounce, and I understand the frustration. I am sorry we let you down. I am thankful for your honesty, and we are correcting this issue.

Brian White, VP White Management/Creo Partner

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Creo is a lovely, environmentally-friendly, romantic spot for lunch, cocktails and snacks or dinner. Great variety of choices including small plates and entrees. There uis something for every appetite.

Creoteam, Owner at Creo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

JS-Ghent,

Thank you for the nice review. We look forward to taking care of you again soon.

Brian White, VP White Management and Creo Partner

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We live in the Albany area and Creo is our go to restaurant for special occasions like our daughter's high school graduation, New Year's Eve and Valentine's day. We also like to take visiting friends to Creo because we are certain everyone will find something wonderful to eat.
The food is ALWAYS first rate. The menu has creative, interesting choices and the staff are pleasant and helpful. (Especially Jay) Some of my favorite menu items have been: warm goat cheese salad, mussels, grilled edamame, fish tacos and braised brussels sprouts. Also, the building is beautiful.

Creoteam, Owner at Creo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear Laurguardian:

First, awesome sidesurf profile photo.

Second, thank you for the great review. We are committed to delivering the best guest experience in Albany, and it's great to hear when we succeed. Thank you. Please always let us know how/where we can improve the experience. We are fortunate to have a strong and dedicated team of professionals who are passionate about their craft, and we need to hear the good and the bad.

Thank you. I hope to see you in an eddy or serve you at Creo.

Brian White, VP White Management (LL Stomper 90, WS Fuse 56)

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We've eaten at Creo several times. It seems to be one of the most popular "go to" places in Albany. Everyone seems to know it. The food is good, reliably good, and quite imaginative. It's always packed and thus can be a bit loud, so if you are taking someone who is hard of hearing out to lunch, Creo might not be the best choice. But, the food will not disappoint you and the scene is lively. Parking is a breeze too.

1  Thank SanFranciscoGuy634
Creoteam, Owner at Creo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dear San FranciscoGuy:

Thank you for the good review. Given the incredible foodie scene in San Francisco, we're very excited that Creo measures up to your dining tastes. We frequently travel to San Francisco to get new ideas on how to improve the guest experience and keep that "imaginative" vibe you mentioned. Please always let us know where we can improve the guest experience or to share cool ideas you've seen when home.

Thanks again, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Brian White, VP White Management.