“dinner on a Saturday night”
Review of Creo Restaurant - CLOSED

Creo Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fuller Road
Reynoldsburg, OH
“dinner on a Saturday night”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We were just passing through town on our way to New England and had reservations at a nearby hotel. We picked this place totally out of a hat. I had the papparadelle. I would probably cut down on the amount of butter, but otherwise it was delicious. Lots of different flavors: butternut squash, duck, broccoli rabe, and handmade noodles. No room for dessert. My husband had a wood-fired margherita pizza. Fresh basil and tomatoes. I had a few bites of this too. Again, a nice combination of flavors. We walked in without a reservation at 8:00 and were seated right away. Some empty tables but very lively overall.

Creoteam, Owner at Creo Restaurant, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear NantucketBaby:

Thank you for dining at Creo. I am really glad you liked the Papparadelle and the Margherita Pizza. Have a nice time in New England and travel safely. We would love to see you on your return trip either at Creo for dinner or Bountiful Bread, our scratch bakery also in Stuyvesant Plaza.

Brian White, White Management VP and Creo Partner

Buffalo
“Average quality at high prices”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Had dinner at Creo recently after learning that there is new ownership and a new head chef (I haven't been to Creo in more than a year and a half). It might have been somewhat better than the previous two times but nothing I would recommend. The seafood bouillabaisse was okay but too salty and the stuffed pasta was reasonable. The decor is nice and the service is friendly albeit a bit slow.

Creoteam, Owner at Creo Restaurant, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Eric,

Thanks for visiting Creo. Sorry to hear that the Bouillaibasse was a bit salty, but I appreciate the specificity. I will have the both dishes tonight and give both your and my feedback to the kitchen.

Creo was developed and is still owned by White Management. Minority shares have been repurchased since the restaurant's development.

Brian White, VP White Management, Creo Partner
East Greenbush, New York
“Great lunch with friends”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had very enjoyabe lunch with friends. My choice of a rueban and sweet potato fries was very good. Friends had a pizza, and just a taste was great. Two others had a fish dish which was also very good.

Would reccomend Creo for all. Great service.

• Visited October 2012
Creoteam, Owner at Creo Restaurant, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Papadan,

Thank you for the four star review. We appreciate the support, and it will be a pleasure to serve you again in the future. Always feel free to let us know if there's anything we can do to improve the experience.

Brian White, VP White Management, Creo Partner
Slingerlands, New York
“Great lunch, but out of the two items I wanted”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I am very recently finding that many of the better places in the area are just as good for lunch as they are for dinner, if not better. Such is the case with Creo. I recently had lunch with a friend and he commented that he liked it better for lunch as it is quieter and the restaurant tends to get very busy and noisy at dinner.

It is a really nice experience To have lunch at one of the upscale restaurants in the area. Creo has white tablecloths, excellent service, and a very inventive menu. They had three different soup offerings which is very nice As the weather gets colder. The waiter made it clear that he was there we were ready but did not rush our conversation to take our orders. He gave us the specials, and my only issue with the meal and the reason for taking one star away was that they were out of both one of the soups that I wanted and the special sandwich that I wanted. A bit frustrating, but not the biggest problem in the world! I recovered. Both friend and I wound up having the tomato bisque, Delicious, hot, and a little bit salty I have gotten used to that in restaurant soups. After deciding on the sandwich, which proved to be nonexistent. I had one of their specials. This was one of their pizzas, but most unusual. It was a "fall" pizza With big chunks of butternut squash on top and pumpkin pie type spices. It was one of those dishes that you like, but you're not sure why. Taken apart it didn't seem to go together but together it seemed to work. The regular menu was extensive as well, and I think the take away from this is that there is certainly enough variety for you to find something you like.

Again, another recommendation to go for lunch if you have not been there at that time of day. If you want one of the specials however, nail it down when they are presented even if you're not quite ready to order yet. Enjoy!

• Visited October 2012
Creoteam, Owner at Creo Restaurant, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Rhapsodyinblue,

Thank you for the great review. I am sorry we did not have the special soup or sandwich. We launched our fall/winter dinner menu this week and our new lunch menu several days later. This transition tends to wreak a little havoc with specials and their "counts." I will work with the GM and Chef to ensure that we are more diligent about the "counts" on specials and soups. We don't like to disappoint.

Again, I really appreciate the great review. We have been fortunate to have developed a strong lunch business. It's one of my favorite lunch spots too.

Brian White, VP White Management and Creo Partner
Syracuse, New York, United States
“Perfect experience”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My family and I have dined often at Creo, and have always enjoyed it. Recently my mother and I experienced an even better meal - Creo has changed its menu, and our server, Jacklyn, was knowledgeable and helpful in guiding us to great choices. My Ahi tuna with bok choy was perfect, and Mom said her roast chicken was moist and succulent. Excellent, attentive service and great food - who could ask for more?

Creoteam, Owner at Creo Restaurant, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Lisa,

Thank you for the great review on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to meet you and your mother on Friday night. This is a business of long hours and lots of little frustrations, so it's wonderful to be reminded that the work pays off. Thank you so much for joining us, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Brian White, VP White Management and Creo Partner