“A real treasure”

Dining options: Reservations
Latham, New York
“A real treasure”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food here is absolutely delicious and portions are generous and service is friendly. A true favorite.

Visited August 2012

Clifton Park, New York
“You're missing out if you don't come here to eat!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We actually were one of the first customers here when it initially opened a few years ago. They had the BEST falafel sandwiches! When we lived closer, we used to order it ALL the time for dinner. And then they took it off the dinner menu :( (but I believe it may still be on the lunch menu). As disappointed as we were, it also made us try other meals for dinner. The eggplant roulade is amazing as well as the soups and chicken meals. At one point they had this AMAZING spicy jalapeno honey salmon on the menu. It was the PERFECT level of spicy and flavor. The owner is Egyptian I believe and really cares about his food and his customers.
We LOVE bringing people to Garlic Lovers.

• Visited October 2012
New Lebanon, New York
“Incredible Find”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

A friend introduced us to Garlic Lover's Corner. We have not enjoyed Mediterranean food like this since we traveled to the Mediterranean years ago. The food is exceptionally prepared and served beautifully. Have been back a number of times for lunch and dinner and been so pleased each time that we leave all ready planning our next visit. Our favorites you may ask, can't tell you as we've said that about everything we have tried so far.

• Visited June 2012
Albany, New York
“Where's the garlic”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Place is nice and service friendly but I found the menu to be decidedly Italian in character, whereas I expected more of a Middle Eastern selection. The Mediterranean platter lived up to other reviews I have seen and was delicious. However, we both ordered a Chicken squash stew that was advertised to be spiced with cinnamon and coriander. Though the vegetables and chicken were well cooked, the sauce just tasted like a garden variety Italian sauce-not the slightest hint of cinnamon or coriander. Lastly, I could not taste even the most minute trace of garlic. So, nice ambiance and service, but a decidedly average entree without any middle eastern character. Also it was QUITE expensive for what we got.

• Visited August 2012
Albany, NY
“my fav steak dinner”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I always get the steak with gorgonzola/garlic sauce. It is my favorite steak dinner ever. I don't smell very pretty the day after though!!!

Visited November 2011