“We’ve enjoyed dinner at Maharaja”

Maharaja Indian Restaurant
Get food delivered
Ranked #126 of 630 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed February 2, 2020 via mobile

We’ve enjoyed dinner at Maharaja several times now—the food is consistently delicious, the best we’ve found in Albany. Paired with friendly service and fair prices, it’s a favorite!

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

Ordered through grubhub and had it delivered. Had the chicken tikka masala, garlic naan, and chicken pakora. It was very good. The right amount of spice and seasonings.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

Loved the achari chicken Tikka ...and also palak paneer .... Also Dal Makhani . Among the best Indian food serving cuisine.

Date of visit: October 2019
2  Thank satyajit-papa
Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

Gorgeous food, excellent service, and followers of cricket! Thoroughly recommend this for great Indian cuisine.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

I used to visit here few times but nothing impressed me.

This time I brought my fiend to have their lunch buffet and they got better! I loved their grilled chicken especially, taste and smell good. Chicken masala with naan bread is also perfect pair! The restaurant was well decorated and decent ambience. I’ll bring definitely bring my guests to this restaurant again!

Date of visit: June 2019