“Been around forever”

Guy's Submarine Shop
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I've been going to Guy's ever since high school (back in the 60's!) when it was accross the street. I now live in Arizona and go to Guy's anytime I'm in town. I went to school with Laurie and she runs the best sub place in the world. I always recommend to anyone going to or passing through Akron to stop there. Try the "Royal" DELICIOUS

1  Thank Bill S

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This is our favorite sub place in the Buffalo area. My wife's family live near by. Our annual trip always starts with Guys. Didn't disappoint again. She had the tuna. Her words "The best in the world". I had the steak & cheese melt with grilled onions and mushrooms. "Fantastic". Can't wait to back again!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

In akron for the day working at the bubble gum factory, And I just happend to find a great sugar coated lunch! Hot fresh bread great turkey and they even have a special sub oil. Very nice staff feels like home! Thanks guys!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Best subs in Akron. All their food is delicious. Friendly staff and big supporters in all local activities. They are always donating to organizations! Owners are top notch people.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

Best in WNY, maybe the northeast. The Costanza's rolls with just the right ratio of meat, cheese, and veggies make for the perfect sub. If you are anywhere near Akron NY which is a great little village, check out Guys!