“Perfect service, awesome team, THX you so much!!!!!”
Review of Whitetip Divers

Whitetip Divers
Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Praslin Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive center on praslin seychelles(at the hotel paradise sun) for certificated divers and for beginners.everyday fun dives,discover scuba diving,padi certifications and on request half day snorkelling trip.private boat rental for snorkelling and diving.
Krakow, Poland
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 137 helpful votes
“Perfect service, awesome team, THX you so much!!!!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We were diving whih whitetip divers yesterday !!! It was a great experience..The day before we met with the owner and discuss all of the details. We came in the morning at 9 o'clock . After few minutes my fiancee have decided to try diving for the first time !!! I was really suprised.
The way that SImona (also an owner) teaches is very nice and polite, with calm alltitude and a lot of patien. After some training in the pool we went divig in the ocean. We were in two different places - first ( before afternoon) - it was st Pierre where I suprisingly saw 3 white tip sharks, lion fish , scorpen fish and few others nice fishes. Than in the afternoon about 2 o;clock we went to dive at the Corall Garden - I was able to swim with beautiful sea turtle . It was an amazing expirance .I recommend Whitetip divers to everyone, they are the best Dive Team I have ever met.
Attraction tip : they gave us complementary ride from our hotel to their spot

Visited May 2013

Dubai
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great Team, Great Dive”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Arnaud and his team were awesome. The pace of the whole thing was just right. It wasn't overly rushed nor was it too slow so that you'd lose your patience. So that alone was pretty great, considering we were a group of 12 on the boat.

The dives were the best saltwater dives we've had so far. Rays, sharks, turtles and the usual array of colors under the sea. So although my partner and I suffered from motion sickness and although it was overcast initially, it was still definitely amazing. When you puke while surfacing and still feel like you thoroughly enjoyed the dive, you better believe it was quite something.

Visited October 2012
Pretoria, South Africa
205 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Good service, but diving not very good”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The team at Whitetip divers are very friendly and professional. We rented their equipment and all equipment was in a very good condition.

We were quite disappointed in the diving itself. We first went to Red Rock and apart from some fish we didn't see a lot. It is interesting with the big granite boulders, but quite bland if you are also interested in plant life and corals.

Our second dive was to Coral Gardens as we requested to go to a site with more plant life and corals. This site was also quite bland, but still interesting. The only bad thing was that the DM swam way too fast and didn't provide us an opportunity to spend some time on the reef as there was quite a lot of little creatures hiding in all the holes. The DM even lost 4 of us and we eventually had to surface with them about a 100m away from us.

Perhaps we are just spoiled with the excellent diving in South Africa, but we were quite disappointed with the diving in Seychelles. Whitetip divers are however quite professional and will listen to your requests. Just make sure they understand what you are interested in before the dive.

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Terrific professionals”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My 12 year old daughter and I went to Whitetips (Aug 2012).

The greeting was warm, the team knowledgeable and helpful. The boat was full of enthusiastic divers, of all ages and experience levels. The diver masters were thoroughly professional.

Whitetips is a "proper" diving outfit, managed and staffed by enthusiasts - a significant improvement in terms of both resources and passion over the hotel dive boutiques I have used in the Seychelles.

I came away, educated about the Seychells / Praslin dive conditions and the opportunities at various dive sites.

Whitetips provides a comprehensive, diver friendly experience at very,very reasonable rates.

I would recommend them without hesitation.

Visited August 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect!”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I've just been in Praslin for vacation and I've experienced the great team of Whitetip divers. Arnaud and Simona, the owners, are very friendly and they try always to make you confortable with their professionality and great welcome. Also the staff is top, before, during and after the diving (we particularly liked Jean Paul). We rent the equipment that was in a perfect condition. The boat used to reach the dive spots was fast and confortable. We tried also the 2 tanks dive and the staff gave us somthing to eat in between the two dives. I hope to come back soon and dive again with Whitetip! I broought back their cool tshirt to remember the good moments spent together.

Visited May 2012