We stayed at Valmer Resort for a week for our 10th wedding anniversary and didn't regret it at all. We went in February so nice and quiet, with the idyllic beach just a 5 minute walk away there were only a handful of people on it at any one time. Such friendly locals and the kids were cute. The hotel had been recently renovated so in pretty good shape, we had a deluxe bungalow which I would recommend. It had a kitchenette which was good for when you fancy a lunchtime in (shops only 10 mins away). The food was quite good (quite pricey but most things in the Seychelles are). Beautifully situated on the side of a hill built to incorporate the volcanic rocks already there, this does mean that there's a steep walk up to the various parts of the complex but it didn't bother us. The staff were really friendly and helpful. A car for 2 or 3 days is maybe worth it but the bus is an experience too, goes all the way to Victoria and another goes down the coast. Would highly recommend for a relaxing away from it experience. I'll always remember looking out to sea from the infinity pool.
Property: Valmer ResortAddress: P.O.Box 72 | Victoria, Mahe Island, Seychelles
Location: Seychelles > Mahe Island
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool
#7 Top resorts Hotel in Mahe Island
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:3 star — Valmer Resort 3*
Number of rooms: 23
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Valmer Resort is a luxury establishment nestled in the heart of Baie Lazare, located on the southern-coast, the most untouched part of Mahe Island. The Resort is just a few minutes walk from the sweeping Baie Lazare white sandy beach. Valmer Resort is a family-run establishment, and the owners have applied their own high standards in providing a comfortable stay for their esteemed guests, a philosophy which has ensured the success and growth of this small hotel. Valmer Resort has undergone extensive refurbishment and renovation in 2012 of all its public areas and all villas, introducing new facilities including more parking spaces, children's playground, club car service, 2 new Junior Suites with jacuzzis and new Pool Villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Valmer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valmer Hotel Mahe Island
- Valmer Resort Mahe Island
- Valmer Resort Seychelles/Mahe Island