We traveled there with our 2 kids (6 and 3 years old). It is a safe place with a big garden directly on the beach (and even if it's not the best one in Seychelles it is a nice place to play/relax). The owner (who lives there) and the staff are really friendly and they help you for anything you might need. They have 2 dogs but they are not dangerous and my kids walked around them without problems. Ideal is to rent a car and go around, it is not far from all the other beaches/places as Mahe is not a huge island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jamelah Beach Guest house and Apartments is situated on Mahé island, less than 10 minutes drive from the International Airport and about 25 minutes drive to the town centre, Victoria.The guest house is built on a private property, with white sandy beach directly by the sea. Located on the east coast we benefit from wonderful sunrise and the moonrise .Each apartment is self-catering and has an open plan layout with double bed with bathroom. Their is a kitchenette and sitting area. The apartments are fully air conditioned with individual private balcony with sea view. We also have giant tortoises on the property as our large slow pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Jamelah Beach Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamelah Apartments Hotel Mahe Island
- Jamelah Beach Guest House Seychelles/Mahe Island