“no good!”

Ranked #79 of 103 Restaurants in Mahe Island
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: One of the Prominent Icon of Seychelles, The Famous (Ex- Tyfoo) Now its Asian Fusion which serves contemporary Asian ,Creole & International Cuisine.
Victoria, Beau Vallon, Seychelles
“no good!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

A couple of friends & I decided to stop by at the Asian Fushion Restaurant. whilst we arrived from the long way drive from town to get there, we decided to check some of the drinks at the bar and since there was the logo outside buy two drinks get one free drink.
so we decided to buy 4drinks so as we had 2 drinks left. on the receipt it was showed clearly what we ordered.
then we decided to ordered the food at the Restaurant. the smoke fish were very salty, the sweet and sour fish were very spicy. as one of my friend informed them that it was spicy, the waitress bought the bowl in the kitchen to the chef and she received a complimentary free ice cream and that she wont pay for the sweet and sour neither the dessert. but later when the bill arrived it included the sweet and sour fish. I mean seriously! very frustrated and the chef informed us that were no fish left in the bowl". but on my friends plate there were still some left. its not fair. i wont suggest going there ever again, they need to satisfy the customer's needs.
so we decided to go at the bar to have our free drinks. but they informed us that we need to pay an extra 200 to get the free drink. so we didn't pay the 200 and left. and the tax, my gosh!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Bertrand A

Victoria, Seychelles
“I may not go back, but I am glad I went once.”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The location is quite a bit of a trek away from town, but once you arrive, you can take a stop at the airconditioned bar, which is the nicest part of the restaurant.

I found the food tastey but a little more pricey than I had anticipated spending for four adults.

The service and delivery time were reasonable, but I wonder how they would have reacted or performed with a full house of customers. I went on a Friday, and it was semi-busy.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank JemJakorman
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Really nice restaurant. When we visited in februari 2014 it had only been open for a couple of months. The service was very good, the prices were reasonable and it looks great. We had nice asian meals and they serve sea food as well. The menu has lots of fish and meat options to choose from, so it isn't the usual noodles with something restaurant ;) There is a bar as well on the side of the building.

It looks like there was no wifi but I didn't ask for it either.

• Visited February 2014