“Good experience!”
Review of Hotel La Roussette

Hotel La Roussette
Ranked #3 of 49 Mahe Island B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This Hotel is very closed to airport, in a quiet place, staff is really polite and Ron the owner he is really helpful, his wife has a great good spa in center of Mahe. Good hotel to stopover when you go to explore Seychelles, thank for everything Ron!

Room Tip: Go for rooms near the pool!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nicolaus B

Reviewed May 7, 2013

my clients returning from Mahe recently after having stayed at the Villa on Desroches Island - because of the overnight required for travel to SA now they always stay at La Rousette and have always been happy with accommodation and service - this recent time a suitcase was left behind at the hotel and was noticed on check in - after a call to the hotel they quickly searched found the suitcase and delivered it to the Airport - absolutely fantastic service for which my clients were very grateful - thank you La Rousette Management and Staff adding value to their stay !

Room Tip: excellent for a quick overnight close to the Mahe Airport
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelwizCapeTownj
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stop over here on our way to a week in a villa. Close to the airport and with large rooms with a king size and a full size bed, our group had 3 adults in each room comfortably. Breakfast is included and was made to order. It was so nice that we booked the place on the way back. It's not luxury but it is a great hotel if you have no expectations. Wi-fi is only in the bar/lobby area and there is a tv in every room. The staff is great and helpful. Great for the price.

Room Tip: The rooms by the pool are the best.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tootuff2
Reviewed April 17, 2013

La Roussette was exceptionally clean; the staff were very friendly and helpful; and it was extremely relaxing. We really enjoyed our stay. For a simple, no frills holiday, I don't think you can beat La Roussette. I would certainly recommend the hotel for people on a limited budget and who don't want luxury and pampering, but want a most enjoyable stay in the Seychelles. Thank you La Roussette!

Room Tip: I liked the rooms near the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I recently spent 2 amazing weeks at La Rousette. Hotel is run by very friendly owners and always smiling and friendly staff that will fulfil any request that you have. La Rousette has an enjoyable and convenient location, safe and pleasant environment, very clean rooms, beautiful swimming pool and very comfortable lounge. Food is great and dinners are very special because all guests are treated as a part of the family. Many guests that I met there kept coming back because they enjoy that very special atmosphere. La Rousette impressed me much more than one of those expensive resorts that will isolate you from the life and beauty of the magic Islands of Seychelles.
La Rousette gives you a convenient location, freedom and flexibility and most of all warmth of the people that look after you that you will never forget.
I hope I will be back there soon..
Antun

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I decided to spend 2 weeks on beautiful Seychelles and it was the best idea we've ever made! Mostly we stayed at Mahe, at La Roussette hotel, that we enjoyed very much. The apartment was facing the pool where we spent most of our mornings and evenings. The hospitality of the owners was incredible. We tasted the local dishes that we miss so much! We definitely recommend the place, as close to the airport, to Victoria, clean and cosy, staff friendly, what could've we asked more?!? Missing it already...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I recently spent 2 weeks at La Rousette. I can honestly say that i enjoyed every minute. Firstly i ate all my meals at the hotel, and was never dissapointed, I thoroughly enjoyed every meal. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The owners of La Rousette are warm, caring and very accommodating people. My room was clean and cosey, i slept very well. I will be back this year and definitely plan to spend more time at La Rousette. I really loved the kindness and hospitality that was offered.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo