La Roussette is clean, and right on the main road, and not far from the airport. The swimming pool is tiny. You can arrange transport provided by the inn, which was very reliable. If you stay here, you may want to visit Anse Royale for a good, close beach. In general, the La Roussette offers average service. We had fish and chips for lunch, and it was our worst dining experience for the whole trip: limp fries and really chewy over cooked fish. It might be better, if you have dinner at one of the restaurants at Anse Royale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel La Roussette is situated on the East Coast of the main Island of Mahe. It consists of 10 fully air-conditioned rooms, each with a private bathroom and a veranda that opens onto a landscaped tropical garden. Our facilities consist of a swimming pool, a restaurant, a bar and lounge with big screen TV viewing and a snooker table for our clients entertainment. La Roussette also offers free WiFi internet, free parking and free pool towels to its Guests. There is easy access by foot to to the nearby Au Cap Beach and we are also close to the main bus route. Being only only 5 km from the Seychelles International and domestic Airport, La Roussette is well place for the transit traveller. Other nearby places of interest are The Reef Golf Course, Craft Village, Trois Frere Distilleries and the Casino Europa. Kite surfing and fly fishing possibilities also exist in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Hotel La Roussette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Roussette Hotel Mahe Island
- La Roussette Mahe Island
- Hotel La Roussette Seychelles/Mahe Island