I stayed here 1 +1 day with my family. I don't want to waste anybody's time with a long story just portray the hotel very briefly.
- fantastic view on the bay,
- helpfull staff,
- spaceous room,
- lovely architectural solution how the hotel built,
- aboundant breakfast.
- although we stayed a so called "superior" room I don't know which part of the room can be graded superior. The fit-out is very-very-very-very old. The mattress is uncomfortable, I felt the springs in my back whole night. The windows cannot be opened because I did not receive the keys.
The bathroom tiles cracked. There is only a very small and narrow shelf in the bathroom although the bathroom is very spaceous there is enough space to fit selves. there was mould in the old fridge. There are two chairs on the balcony but the cushion is covered with artificial leather so having 15 seconds sit there and the cushion sticks to the leg and back immediately.
The Xmas night diner was a complete rip off. If I remember well I payed 38 euro/person for a very average diner menu.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lazare Picault Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lazare Picault Hotel Seychelles/Mahe Island