“Totally AMAZING!! Recommend 100%”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of SMAC Adventures

SMAC Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Specialised Multi Adventure Company (SMAC Adventures) is located in the beautiful Seychelles Islands. The SMAC Adventure office is based in the Constance Ephelia Resort, Port Launay.• The main attraction is a Zip Line route on Ephelia 's Mountain• 8 x Zips from 85 m to approx 120 metres. • Best Family Excursion on the island• Glide through the forest canopy and experience the beauty and adrenaline that this adventure provides. All ages can participate.• Rock Climbing is offered on site at Constance Ephelia Resort as well as Four Season Resort• Natural granite crag's• Grades 4 to 7A (Fr)• Top rope belay system employed• All equipment is supplied and facility is suitable for ages 4 and up.• Prices are on request - So, the point is, we have some great adventure in the Seychelles!!
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Totally AMAZING!! Recommend 100%”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

My husband and I did zip lining with SMAC. It was very exciting and fun!! Guides were very well trained and carried the activity in a very fun and professional way. I would definitelly recomment this activity, it's completely worth it.

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

• Polish first
Pretoria, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous experiance!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

I was on an Educational trip to Constance Hotels two weeks ago. We all experienced zip lining at Constance Ephelia. It was an amazing experience and the staff were all fantastic and very professional. Safety was key. I thoroughly enjoyed the adrenalin rush and experience and can highly recommend this to anyone visiting the Seychelles. It was a fantastic adventure and can be enjoyed from the age of 10 to 80 something.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank HeidiStrydom
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent and well run activity - would thoroughly recommend it to anyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I went climbing with SMAC a few times on our recent trip to the Seychelles. It was great and really well run - as well as being excellent exercise. I thought the quality of training/guidance was first class and would recommend it to anyone. I do hope the centre continues to thrive!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank robinsall
SMAC Adventures S, Manager at SMAC Adventures, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for visiting with us - We share your thoughts that Rock Climbing is such good excersise for the whole family - We are very proud of our facility and at present we are in the process of opening up additional routes on the rock - Come back soon
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“An amazing afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Highly recommend this adventure. Great staff and guides that are very safety oriented. Kids and adults of all ages were in our group (from 10 years old to 80).. The scenery is amazing to take in. Will definitely do this again next time I'm in the Seychelles!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Chris C
Thank you for visiting with us - It was just as much fun for us to host you. I confirm that safety is top of the list when guests visit with us - we constantly evaluate and assess our staff in this area - Look forward to having you back on your next visit to Seychelles
Flic En Flac
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A fascinating and fun trip for everybody who likes a bit of adrenalin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

This was the first time I ever tried zip lining and was awesome! The guys were fun to be with, they are always cheerful, very professional and nice. It was a really quick trip, and I expected I would be scared, but I wasn't. The scenery is just breathtaking and I am absolutely thrilled to have experienced the adventure. Thanks, SMAC!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Bagheera5252
Thank you to you Guys for joining us - The adrenalin of this activity cancels out all fears - Safety is our priority and your comfort too - Fantastic to hear you had a great time - Come back soon