My husband and I spent 10 days here on our babymoon in March 2014. One of the reasons we picked this hotel is because it's on the main island and we didn't have to take another flight or boat ride from Mahe.
We absolutely loved our stay. Here are some of the things we liked:
- Beautiful Gorgeous Beaches and natural beautifully preserved territory!
- Big resort territory with various beaches, pools, mangroves, hiking areas, overlook points etc
- Lots of activities as well, we did something new every day and were never bored (beaches, diving, hiking, car rental to explore the island, spa, yoga, gym, bike rides, a bit of shopping, waterfall near the resort etc etc)
- Good quality and variety of food, several restaurants to choose from
- Beautiful, spacious, light room - we stayed at the junior suite on the ground floor with a view of a pool and garden, just a few steps away from the beach
Things we didn't love as much
- All of the extra costs - although we were completely prepared and read the reviews beforehand. Drinks with meals were expensive, water was over $10, wine was $15+ etc
Even getting bicycles for a day to ride around the resort cost us quite a bit of money.
- Service at breakfast - 9 out of 10 times we had to wait forever to get coffee/tea and we had to remind the staff at least 2-3 times. Some of them were really nice and attentive (Rosaline was awesome), some really looked like they hated to be there. Service in general is bit slow here and not always consistent, however there are some exceptions!
All these things were minor annoyances, and didn't affect the overall stay as much :) I would highly recommend this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious contemporary accommodations surrounded by lush landscape and scintillating lagoons, a beautiful spa village to revive your senses; choose from one of our 42 Tropical Garden View Rooms, 184 Junior Suites, 40 Senior Suites, 17 Family Villas, 16 Beach Villas, 8 Hillside Villas, 5 Spa Villas or our unique Presidential Villa. Choose an accommodation that suits your needs, whether it’s one of the magnificent Junior Suite or the unique Presidential Villa. Feast on delicious dishes and cocktails while marvelling at the deep blue of the Indian Ocean with a private dinner on the beach or in one of our restaurants. For a truly pampering moment, choose from a canopy of treatments from U Spa by Constance while your kids are having their share of adventures and fun at the Constance Kids Club.Situated on two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine national park of Port Launay, Constance Ephelia enjoys a unique location set within 120 hectares of land with luxuriant and rare vegetation. All suites and villas are spaciously designed and stylishly decorated with breathtaking views on either the luxuriant garden or partial view of the Indian ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island