Visited this resort for the first time last week. The resort is beautifully situated and the accommodation in a Junior Suite was excellent. A short stroll took us to the beach or one of the 6 pools dotted around the South Beach.
Breakfast buffet in Corossol was excellent with a huge selection . Something for every palate.
Dinner is served in a selection of on site restaurants No reservations required for Corossol which served a themed buffet each evening. The other restaurants required reservations some involving a supplement even if you were booked on half board. The supplements were very expensive as were the drinks prices. Two glasses of fresh orange juice £15 !!!! Snacks at lunch time served at the pool bars were also pricey. Two beefburgers (no fries) and two soft drinks £49
Would think twice before returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious contemporary accommodations surrounded by lush landscape and scintillating lagoons, a beautiful spa village to revive your senses; choose from one of our 42 Tropical Garden View Rooms, 184 Junior Suites, 40 Senior Suites, 17 Family Villas, 16 Beach Villas, 8 Hillside Villas, 5 Spa Villas or our unique Presidential Villa. Choose an accommodation that suits your needs, whether it’s one of the magnificent Junior Suite or the unique Presidential Villa. Feast on delicious dishes and cocktails while marvelling at the deep blue of the Indian Ocean with a private dinner on the beach or in one of our restaurants. For a truly pampering moment, choose from a canopy of treatments from U Spa by Constance while your kids are having their share of adventures and fun at the Constance Kids Club.Situated on two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine national park of Port Launay, Constance Ephelia enjoys a unique location set within 120 hectares of land with luxuriant and rare vegetation. All suites and villas are spaciously designed and stylishly decorated with breathtaking views on either the luxuriant garden or partial view of the Indian ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island