We have just returned from our wedding and honeymoon at the Constance Ephilia. If you want a stress free wedding in beautiful surroundings this is the place for you. We can't thank Larissa, our wedding planner, enough her attention to detail was exceptional. After a rainy start to our holiday, the sun came out and we had a low key perfect beach wedding - just what we wanted. Larissa accompanied us around the grounds in a buggy to some fantastic spots for our photos (check out the view from the helipad), and then organised the most romantic lobster dinner for two on the beach. Our table was placed in the middle of a heart carved into the sand and lit by tea lights, the lobster to die for.
Our senior suite was superb, spacious and exceptionally clean. Our only negative comment would be that the hotel could provide a wider selection of more reasonably priced wines (even taking into account import charges and mark up drinks are exceptionally expensive).
Buggies were regular and for mobile guests the walk between north and south beach takes about 10 minutes through fabulous grounds and gardens.
A highly recommend holiday/ wedding and honeymoon resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious contemporary accommodations surrounded by lush landscape and scintillating lagoons, a beautiful spa village to revive your senses; choose from one of our 42 Tropical Garden View Rooms, 184 Junior Suites, 40 Senior Suites, 17 Family Villas, 16 Beach Villas, 8 Hillside Villas, 5 Spa Villas or our unique Presidential Villa. Choose an accommodation that suits your needs, whether it’s one of the magnificent Junior Suite or the unique Presidential Villa. Feast on delicious dishes and cocktails while marvelling at the deep blue of the Indian Ocean with a private dinner on the beach or in one of our restaurants. For a truly pampering moment, choose from a canopy of treatments from U Spa by Constance while your kids are having their share of adventures and fun at the Constance Kids Club.Situated on two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine national park of Port Launay, Constance Ephelia enjoys a unique location set within 120 hectares of land with luxuriant and rare vegetation. All suites and villas are spaciously designed and stylishly decorated with breathtaking views on either the luxuriant garden or partial view of the Indian ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island