We loved our stay here! Since the first minute our experience was better than we ever expected. Everything is gorgeous, pools, gardens, both beaches, rooms, perfect.
We stayed at the best Junior Suite, the last one 357. Peaceful, private and with view to the pool, beach and mangrove.
We loved the South beach and the Corossol for breakfast and dinner. Staff was generally very friendly, specially the ones responsible for the activities and shuttle drivers. We absolutely loved the turtles, the mangrove and the overall ecological concerns of the resort.
We spent the second half of our honeymoon here and it was almost perfect… The down points:
Outrageous prices of food and drinks!
We were offered 2 glasses of wine because of our honeymoon. It was also my birthday (although they had my documents, it wasn’t noticed) and we went to Seselwa to celebrate. :( Bad choice! They served us half a cup of wine, so thank you but the offer turned to be ridiculous. It was Fisherman’s night but most of the fish was undercooked and I’m not talking about the sashimi. They served us coffee and we thought it was complimentary because they didn’t bring us the check and we waited, 10 minutes after we were being chased in the shuttle as robbers to pay 2 coffees. They knew our name, room number and had our credit card so: Just send the check to the room, do not treat us like that!!
Constance Ephelia we waited for your inquiry about our opinion for more than a month! Never came! So we wrote here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious contemporary accommodations surrounded by lush landscape and scintillating lagoons, a beautiful spa village to revive your senses; choose from one of our 42 Tropical Garden View Rooms, 184 Junior Suites, 40 Senior Suites, 17 Family Villas, 16 Beach Villas, 8 Hillside Villas, 5 Spa Villas or our unique Presidential Villa. Choose an accommodation that suits your needs, whether it’s one of the magnificent Junior Suite or the unique Presidential Villa. Feast on delicious dishes and cocktails while marvelling at the deep blue of the Indian Ocean with a private dinner on the beach or in one of our restaurants. For a truly pampering moment, choose from a canopy of treatments from U Spa by Constance while your kids are having their share of adventures and fun at the Constance Kids Club.Situated on two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine national park of Port Launay, Constance Ephelia enjoys a unique location set within 120 hectares of land with luxuriant and rare vegetation. All suites and villas are spaciously designed and stylishly decorated with breathtaking views on either the luxuriant garden or partial view of the Indian ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island