This resort was really excellent - both the service and the facilities.
- The quality of the rooms, buildings and facilities (inc gym and spa) is very good. Very new buildings, well equipped gym, uber relaxing spa, Apple mini driven online services, many many free films on demand, free wifi across the entire resort.
- Choice at breakfast is abundant, and did not make us bored over a week of stay.
- Great water activities (diving + free snorkelling, swimming, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, sailing etc). There is a great snorkelling spot right in the resort's bay, or go to Ternay Bay next door. I swam several times next to sea turtles!!
- If you are into running, jog along road outside entrance(s) to the right until the church (flat) or left until Ternay Bay (2.7km but very hilly).
- Room service for dinner on private balcony is highly recommended. However be prepared that when you order sushi they might bring you whatever they have rather than what you ordered exactly; just be up for some surprise!
- There is a small shop just outside of North entrance for some local snaks and drinks. Open late but closed for an extended lunch break.
On the negative side:
- we were unlucky with the weather and had substantial rain all week long. If you are not a fan of water activities, such weather could be a bit difficult to deal with
- the resort restaurants are at the expensive side, and mostly buffets - however quality is really good.
- there are buggies to transport people from various points of the resort. They are far from being regular and you might have to walk more often and longer than you wanted to. Having said that, the entire resort is manageable on foot.
- the resort is a bit far from everything else (unless you have a car), including restaurants outside the resort in case you want to try something other than the several restaurants inside.
- expect ca 45 min taxi drive from the airport along winding roads across the hills in the middle of the island, costing ca 700 SR.
- keep some cash for the airport at departure as they do not accept cards inside the terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious contemporary accommodations surrounded by lush landscape and scintillating lagoons, a beautiful spa village to revive your senses; choose from one of our 42 Tropical Garden View Rooms, 184 Junior Suites, 40 Senior Suites, 17 Family Villas, 16 Beach Villas, 8 Hillside Villas, 5 Spa Villas or our unique Presidential Villa. Choose an accommodation that suits your needs, whether it’s one of the magnificent Junior Suite or the unique Presidential Villa. Feast on delicious dishes and cocktails while marvelling at the deep blue of the Indian Ocean with a private dinner on the beach or in one of our restaurants. For a truly pampering moment, choose from a canopy of treatments from U Spa by Constance while your kids are having their share of adventures and fun at the Constance Kids Club.Situated on two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine national park of Port Launay, Constance Ephelia enjoys a unique location set within 120 hectares of land with luxuriant and rare vegetation. All suites and villas are spaciously designed and stylishly decorated with breathtaking views on either the luxuriant garden or partial view of the Indian ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island