Brand new hotel, rooms are huge and bathroom just perfect. We had a beautiful view of the vegetation and the sea from our balconet. The place is really quiet and the owners Audrey and Matthew are really nice. We often had breakfast and dinner at the hotel. and Mattew's cooking is wicked..He used to work for a 5 star restaurant, so his cooking is perfect. I would recommend the place to anyone. 5 mins away from the hotel, there's a lovely beach. If your looking for sightseeing, relaxation, fresh and good food, this si the place to go. Good quality price or if not excellent. For the price we've paid I believe the service we got and the perfection of the rooms and the view was over the top. We paid little for a superb accomodation and service. I loved it and I will surely go back to this lodge.
Property: Albizia Lodge Green EstateAddress: Aux Cap | Green Estate, Mahe Island 922, Seychelles
Location: Seychelles > Mahe Island
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #8 of 48 B&Bs / Inns in Mahe Island
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Albizia Lodge Green Estate 2.5*
Number of rooms: 6
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albizia Lodge is situated in a quiet location on the East coast of Mahe, on the mountain side of Green Estate at Aux Cap. We are surrounded by tropical green vegetation and creatures of nature such as flying fox, also known as fruits bats, as well as the blue pigeons and all sorts of birds that are endemic to the Seychelles. The airport is a short distance away, only a 7 minute drive to be more exact, making it an ideal place to stay for people in transit. Take a 5 minute drive and end up at one of the most wonderful beaches and snorkeling sites of Mahe called ‘Anse Royale’, and golf fans will be pleased to know that it is only a 5 minute walk from the Lodge to the only golf course on the island! The guesthouse is run by a most hospitable family and you can enjoy the best creole cuisine and any other special requests you may have. All the produces are fresh from the market or from the garden. Charlie, Marie-Rose, Denis and Clara are awaiting to welcome you in their little corner of paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Albizia Lodge Green Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albizia Hotel Mahe Island
- Albizia Lodge Green Estate Seychelles/Mahe Island