We stayed at Albizia for 4 nights. The care taker Lyndie is a wonderful lady ready to help you out with anything. Since our flight was arriving at night we had asked for pick up and there we would see Lyndie standing at the airport to welcome us.
I had read many bad reviews about this place, but the owner told that extensive renovation work has been done in the past few months to make it more comfortable. All rooms have AC now, the bathroom fittings look absolutely new. The rooms are quite large and spacious with a private balcony facing the ocean.
Breakfast was basic and not very extensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albizia Lodge is situated in a quiet location on the East coast of Mahe, on the mountain side of Green Estate at Aux Cap. We are surrounded by tropical green vegetation and creatures of nature such as flying fox, also known as fruits bats, as well as the blue pigeons and all sorts of birds that are endemic to the Seychelles. The airport is a short distance away, only a 7 minute drive to be more exact, making it an ideal place to stay for people in transit. Take a 5 minute drive and end up at one of the most wonderful beaches and snorkeling sites of Mahe called ‘Anse Royale’, and golf fans will be pleased to know that it is only a 5 minute walk from the Lodge to the only golf course on the island! The guesthouse is run by a most hospitable family and you can enjoy the best creole cuisine and any other special requests you may have. All the produces are fresh from the market or from the garden. Charlie, Marie-Rose, Denis and Clara are awaiting to welcome you in their little corner of paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Albizia Lodge Green Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albizia Hotel Mahe Island
- Albizia Lodge Green Estate Seychelles/Mahe Island