“Favotite hotel of the trip”

Caesar Premier Tiberias
Ranked #6 of 38 Hotels in Tiberias
Madison, New Jersey
“Favotite hotel of the trip”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Beautiful, well maintained, spacious hotel lobby. My room while not huge, did face the Sea of Galilee. My first impression of the room was "old" as in the late 1980's because of the dark wood built-ins. However their condition was good and they provided very useful space. I was disappointed that the rug had some stains and was surprised that the rooms still used metal keys. Unlike the more "modern" hotels, the bathroom offered a clothes line in the tub/shower area, wash cloths, and a wall mounted hair dryer with a 115 volt shaver outlet.

Meals in the dining room offered a huge selection of breakfast and dinner items. The overall food quality was very good but I once had chicken and once had beef that was over cooked.

I found it to be a very comfortable hotel from which to tour norther Israel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank iyob

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Hebrew first
San Francisco, CA
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I imagine that this was a very grand and elegant hotel....20 or 30 years ago. The Caesar Premier suited our needs just fine for our one night in Tiberias and was well-situated, but beyond that I do not particularly recommend it.

As requested we were in a non-smoking room, but unfortunately it still smelled of decades worth of cigarettes. You need to change carpets, wallpaper and wood paneling to really get rid of cigarette smell. Judging by the decor, this hasn't happened in quite a while.

The bathroom was unpleasant, with an old-fashioned European-style shower - i.e. no separate tub or shower area - just a curtained-off area of the bathroom floor, meaning that you get the whole bathroom wet when you try to shower.

Bed was excessively firm, making for uncomfortable sleep.

Breakfast was very good, and staff were professional.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Bat Yam, Israel
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We spent two nights at this lovely lakeside hotel and would love to stayed longer. Everything was very nice. The service was great, the staff were friendly and efficient. And overall much better than i expected for the price. The have a free pool, weight room and wonderful spa. The food was excellent- buffet style with a large choice both at breakfast and dinner. The room was clean and comfortable with a great view of the sea from the balcony. This is a fine choice for lake galilee area, it is right on the promenade, walking to any place in "old city" . And overall i would recommended this hotel!

• Stayed February 2014
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. Arrived on the Sabbath and had a culture shock as I had never experienced such a thing before and the hotel lobby was massively packed with people. The rooms are decent and clean, could definitely use a little refreshing in terms of the carpet and certain finishes in the room but all in all it was comfortable. The food is nice, slight lacking in variety but nonetheless it tasted nice. The location is lovely, just behind it is the sea of Galilee and there are food shops in very close proximity as well as a small night market during the weekend. All in all I enjoyed my stay, can't really complain.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I just returned from a stay at the Caesar Premier with my wife and we want to sg=hare our experience.
The location is the best in Tiberias. It's right on the the water by the beautiful promenade.
It's two minutes from two shuls and near dozens of wonderful restaurants. The rooms were very nice and clean with very comfortable beds and many extras. The pool and fitness club were top notch. And David, the manager, went out of his way to make our stay special.
Two thumbs up!!
Jay and Risa

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Kinneret.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Jerusalem District, Israel
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

We were at the hotel last week , me my husband and our two children. My son can only eat uten free food, we announced that at the resevation and i have to say that the attention that we get suprised me. My son got special bread just for him and as a mother i have to ceek everithing that my son eat and in the hotel i was relax. Beyond that everyting was great, the room was beautiful and the lobby is very nice. It was very nice vacation.

Stayed February 2014
Binyamina, Israel
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

My wife and i stayd here for two nights. We came to tiberias for a family event. This hotel was a very easy walk just a few steps from the center was wonderful. What we like the best QUIET like a slice of heaven . once in our room, we couldn`t hear anyting- no slamming doors, crying babies. The bed was wonderful, the room nicely decorated , and we felt safe. The breakfast was nice. The staff were very polite- helpful and seemed to like their jobs . It was well worth the money and i'd stay here again for sure

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends