This hotel has a great location on the Sea of Galilee, just off the promenade. However, the hotel itself and its amenities and furnishings are out of date.
- The breakfast was pretty good.
- The promenade can be a little loud and smelly, so take that into account before opening your balcony door.
- The balcony was beyond small, ... fit for 1 person only.
- The canopy over the pool looked liked they hired some guy off the street to stitch two tarps together.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Caesar Premier Tiberias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Resort Hotel