“the food is great”

Ranked #24 of 62 Restaurants in Tiberias
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bazel Bar & Restaurant is located at 100 years old building with a rich history at the tiberias promenade with a great view to the sea of galilee and the "Tiberium" water showthe restaurant has an outside bar along with outside sitting area and an indoor sitting area at the second floor.at Bazel Bar & Restaurant you can enjoy an italian kitchen combined with an israeli touch that creates a unique taste with every bite fish, pasta, Focaccia ,brick oven baked salmon,Ceviche....and morea rich alcohol bar at place wide selection of wines we servebreakfast/lunch/brunch/dinner
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

it's awesome food, everything u take here is good, I loved it, I would recommend everybody to come here. the service the prices everything is more then good.

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Such an amazing place right in front of the sea... Delicious food great management (: its been really good night with good friends

1  Thank Yahav H
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We went to Bazel Bar for my husbands birthday last week and it was great! My husband ordered fish which he loved, and I had the halloumi salad which came with a huge loaf of bread and garlic butter. I mentioned it was my husbands birthday when he disappeared from the table and they kindly organised a bowl of icecream for him (with apology that they had no candle which was sweet). Overall, great location (once we found it) and great food and staff!

1  Thank londonflowers04
Reviewed August 2, 2014

excellent food,good value,very good portions,but overshasdowed by the noise from the promenade.they played a song by 10cc called dreadlock holiday,how appropiate.the food in this and other reastaurants was the saving grace of this trip!

1  Thank hilary d
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Really enjoyed my meal on Bazel, the food was pretty good and they serve large portions. My favorite was the house bread.

1  Thank bmccruz