Scots Hotel(Tiberias)
$240
  • Pool
Prima Too(Tiberias)
$128
Aviv Holiday Flat(Tiberias)(Great Value!)
$130
$165
$141
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

Emily's Hotel(Tiberias)
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 31, 2009

Our large group of 43 stayed here for 2 nights in November. While my room was somewhat nicer as a tour leader, my travelers rooms were in a back section that looked as if it had not been used in a while. Roaches, black water coming from the faucets, ripped curtains and dirty carpet welcomed us to the beautiful region of Galilee. The place is in bad need of updating and major cleaning. The hot springs spa is across the street and took a few minutes to walk to it. The buffet was done fairly well, but the food was a bit greasy. We also enjoyed the fantastic view of the Sea of Galilee at sunrise from our balcony. However, the one bright spot was the friendly attitude and service of the workers here. They seemed like such nice people. I wished the hotel was as good as it's employees. When I return, I will request another hotel for our stay in Galilee.

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed December 17, 2009

After reading other reviews I was worried, but it was ok, not the best Holiday Inn, I have stayed a lot better but no where near as bad as written, could have been more to do for the children.
Breakfast was very nice, room was ok and very big I even had two TV's, great for the kids.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2009

This hotel was recommended because other groups had insisted that the neighboring hot springs spa was worth it. That may be so, but the hotel itself was an awful surprise. I'm not sure what influence that the international company Holiday Inn has on local hotels, but it's time for them to step in. The hotel was dirty and tacky. Two different couples in my tour group reported cockroaches in their rooms. The hotel was crammed with people and obviously overbooked because the dining room staff could not keep up with the crowds especially on November 11. The front desk staff tried to make amends, but there's too much aganst this hotel for them to make difference. I would never recommend this hotel unless there was extensive remodeling, updating and renovations are made.

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed November 9, 2009

This hotel was disgusting. The lobby and facilities are fine though a little outdated. The rooms are repulsive!!! There was black mold, newer pink mold, dust, spider webs, dirt, grime, you name it. The beds were gross. The furniture and was so old and dirty I would not even sit on it/touch it. The bedding was stained and uncomfortable. nd the bathroom.... the bathroom was repuslive. I am 5'4" and standing in the shower my head almost hit ceiling. it was so dirty I cannto even describe it. And there was no safe in the room which is horrible if you are an international traveler.

More than anything I would suggest just not staying in Tiberius. Tiberius itself was such a disappointment. The town is dirty and there is really nothign to do there. If you want to stay somehwere in the Northern part of Israel there are some nice hotels on kibbutzes or in Haifa.

Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed October 2, 2009

Once getting to our room at the second room we had a bed feeling the room small bed and had outdated furniture and amenities. The hotel in general look like it in need for remodeling. After complaining to the reception about the small they send someone to look at the problem but this did not seam to solve the problem.
The dinner and breakfast where very basic and not testy. Internet service was pricy at US$24 for 24 hr.
The hot springs that are included in the package where the only positive thing we found in this place. By far the worst Holliday Inn I ever staid in.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family