“Wonderful”

and 1 more site!
Ron Beach Hotel
Ranked #4 of 39 Hotels in Tiberias
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed here for 3nights as part of a Christian group holiday. Beautiful location, excellent food, breathtaking view over the sea of Galilee from our room. We woke every morning to watch the sunrise over the sea.
A truly amazing experience and a perfect hotel. Very friendly staff, completely clean and well appointed rooms. Some friends had stayed there last year andvapparentlynthere have now been some upgrades. Good quality hair dryers in the rooms, new showers and tea and coffee and kettles in the rooms.
A perfect hotel in a perfect place.,

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank flojoey
There are newer reviews for Ron Beach Hotel

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I reviewed this hotel on Trip Adivisor, and wasn't sorry. It is right outside Tiberias to the north. The room was modern, clean and the view was magnificent!!!! Our room number was 329. The bathrooms were spacious and clean. The pool was great. We didn't get to swim in the Sea because it was up to the steps of the hotel, and there was a rope. I did go down despite the rope being there and put my feet in the water. The breakfast was good but not great compared to some of the other hotels I stayed in over the 35 years I have been coming to Isreal. The location is great. I definitely would stay there again, but I have to mention 2 negatives.
1. When we arrived, they tried to tell me that the rate I was quoted when I made my reservations on the internet was not the rate. Thanks to my Israeli friend who also is a hotel reservation manager in another hotel, she spoke to them in Hebrew and told them that they must give me the rate I was quoted on the internet. I know that I could have handled this myself, but she wanted to do it, because it is a common thing for some Hotels to do. Please in the future beware of this tactic.
2. There were ants in the hot water pot in the room. These small ants are so common in Israel that I wasn't really bothered. I told them to give me a new pot and they brought me up a brand new one in a box.
Again, I would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: the view is the best from the 3rd floor.
3  Thank shablee1st
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We assumed that the hotel was kosher and did not check before. Turns out the food is kosher, but there is no supervision which means for an Orthodox Jew, it is a problem to eat there. The breakfast is very varied and like all reviews , excellent. Once we found out about the kosher problem, we could not sample a lot of the different foods, though. When we arrived , since we are a family of 5, we were shown different rooms to choose from . This in itself was very nice. There is a room for 5, but the view of the Kinneret is limited from it, so we chose a room for 4 and they added a mattress for our youngest. The room was also on the ground floor with direct access to the pool, which was great for us, with young kids. As to the cleanliness of the room, I would not give it a 5 star at all. It needed to be cleaned much more thoroughly. It was grungy in certain places and that was a bit disappointing. The blankets smelled of dust and between the closet and wall, I could see so much dust and what appeared to be mold, too. The room really needs to shine and it didn't. The bathroom is quite small. The amenities were plenty, thought. They even give you toothbrushes, which I haven't seen in more expensive hotels. Speaking of expensive , our rate was $320 a night, which I found to be a bit too high, considering one of my kids had to sleep on a mattress! and we really couldn't enjoy the breakfast to the fullest b/c of the kosher issue. The pool was great though. It has a kiddy area totally separated which is really for younger children like mine, 6 and 8 who are still learning to swim. It was clean and very nice. The regular pool was also clean and comfortable. There are nice grounds with a basketball court, play area and hammocks. We had a little patio off our room and it was very nice. The hotel was not busy at all, when we were there, and service was excellent. We would go there again , if not for the kosher issue, because of the service, pool and overall experience. One more thing: while making reservations by phone, I was a bit put off by the woman who took my reservation. I am used to more courtesy when speaking on the phone and she was not the most courteous. Maxim, on the other hand, who greeted us when we came and had the patience to show us the different rooms was very courteous and professional.

Room Tip: Our room was ground floor but center , so we saw pool and Kinneret. Stay centrally located for good...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank trakme7
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We stayed here as part of a McCabe Pilgrimage to the Holy Land. A great base for exploring sites in this area of Israel.

2  Thank HollyF
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Room was a suite which had three beds and a pullout couch. The room was clean, but tired looking. We had a large outdoor patio overlooking the pool, with all the rooms having a great view of the Sea of Galilee and the mountains. The food in the buffet was a fantastic selection each day for both breakfast and dinner. The waiters were rather stern, but the service was good. Overall, a great stay with a nice little shop in the lobby for last minute gifts and souvenirs.

Room Tip: all rooms overlook the sea, large rooms will be on the second and third floors in the corners being...
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The Ron Beach Hotel was our favorite hotel while in Israel. The location and setting is peaceful with beautiful sunrises, the rooms are comfortable and all have balconies overlooking the Sea of Galilee, the food was excellent and the hotel seemed to really care about their guests. We loved our stay and wish we had more time to relax at this special hotel

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank lifeisgreat78
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This hotel is built so that all rooms face the Sea of Galilee. The rooms were large and the view amazing. We had a very relaxing stay here for four nights. All the staff were very friendly and most helpful. The food was excellent - a much greater variety than I expected and better than a lot of international hotels I have stayed in!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends