“Incredible Service, Delicious Foods!”
Review of Decks Restaurant

Decks Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 62 Restaurants in Tiberias
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The Decks Restaurant was one of our highlights as far as places to eat. The service was amazing, always attentive to our needs. Clean plates and settings with every course! Lots of food for the price. The open air grill makes the fish and their special dishes even tastier. Fresh deep fried fish from the Sea of Galilee--amazing! The restaurant sits on the shore of the Sea and provides a fantastic view. A wonderful place for a special event or evening!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

From the onion loaf, to the mixed grill of meats and fish, to the deserts, this place is a must try!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

The St. Peters fish, also called Moosht by the locals, is excellent. The location is good, and there is also a Chinese restaurant next door called Pagoda.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This restaurant has many amazing qualities -- the tables are on the water, the service is top notch and the wine list is incredbile and vast. All of that is a distant second compared to the food. Freshly baked and hot focaccia with bbq sauce, the most amazing goose liver, covered with what they call an onion loaf (a beehive of deep fried onions). Best bite of food ANYWHERE. All for what crappy fast food costs in New York. Must go!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Jon H
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We had a wonderful dinner at Decks, which is locally recognized as the best restaurant in Tiberias. For my nickel, it lived up to the billing. We had the usual starting course of salads (meaning hummus, etc.) as well as their signature Olive Loaf, which is actually fried onions. My wife and our companion bot had entrecote (steak) which they raved about. I order the St. Peter's fish, caught in the Sea of Galilee, and it was superb. Moist, well seasoned, not overdone. To top it off, I dropped my credit card as I was leaving, and they were waiting for me to pick it up the following morning. I give this establishment five stars!