“Perfect. Just perfect”
Review of Nof Ha'Rashbi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Safed
Nof Ha'Rashbi
Ranked #15 of 37 Safed B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Perfect. Just perfect”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Nof Harashbi is a small locally owned and run set of guestrooms right in the heart of the old city of Safed in Israel. The local who owns and operates these rooms is very nice and amicable and was a pleasure to speak with on the phone; his name is Avrohom (Abraham). To me, it seems he has lived in Safed his entire life and he certainly adds to the overall special feel of this place. You can see that he has really poured out his heart and soul into the design and construction of his guestrooms. He has 6 rooms in total and the three my party and I stayed in were each true to the old city of Safed (ancient homes) and each was unique.

About the rooms:
The rooms were impeccably neat clean and tidy. The furnishings are more than adequate and have this "old city ancient Safed" feel. We were 7 in our group in total and took rooms 1 and 2. The view from these rooms is incredible. They are of the best in the whole city and I have some experience from which to compare it to. I sat up in bed in the morning and opened my eyes to see the beautiful mountains of Miron. Serenity. Pure serenity. If I had the time, I would take this room for a week and sit there and look and write.

The configuration of some of the rooms are a bit unusual, so make sure to get a good look at the pictures and speak with Avrohom (Abraham). I was told they are kept this way because that is how they were built initially and they are preserved that way for authenticity. There is heat and A/C in every room with a digital remote keypad.

You can't go wrong with this place.

{Of note: for the Shomer Shabbos guests, the place is very well equipped with a shabbos hot plate, hot water urn, fridge and freezer with a shabbos hechsher; there is even salt and a kiddush cup. I even found a corkscrew!}

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family