We came to this hotel with a special deal that included room and either 2 treatments or one dinner for two. We took the dinner option and the food turned out to be superb.
Since last April the Hotel is 100% Kosher and we saw several observant Jews as guests.
Although we stayed only for 1 night, we thoroughly enjoyed our short stay here.
The DVD library has some 100 titles, but one of the discs we choose was so heavily scratched that we could not view the movie till the end.
If the hotel restaurant is not for you, you can go to the adjacent "Gan Eden Quality Restaurant", which has a lovely terrace and good food as well.
The staff was friendly and helpful. Therefore we cannot subscribe to the negative experiences others have reported here. Maybe because we speak the local language and know the culture.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel located in the Galilee heights, recently became a member of the prestigious European hotel chain "Chateaux & Hotels Collection". The hotel contains a SPA with an extensive treatment list, a bistro restaurant and terraces overlooking the hotel gardens and the surrounding mountains. In the vicinity: the Sea of Galilee, Golan Heights, forests, mountains, the ancient city ,the tombs of the just, Druze villages and much more. You will enjoy a special ambiance and a sense of tranquility at our small and luxurious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Galilee Hotel Safed
- Villa Galilee Safed, Israel