The manager / owner totally ignored us throughout our stay. We kept trying to get a response from her....smiling , saying hello ....nothing , thats not good enough in any hotel. The staff are friendly and helpful. the breakfast was excellent , plenty of croissants unlike the previous review( we agree on other things though). The pool is lovely , clean and sadly not open to guests when you most need it , late afternoon and early evening after a trip. The massage was ok but I agree with another reviewer that the spa room is not so nice. What can I say about Safed ....it gets seedier and poorer looking ....a real dump! I first came here 26 years ago and loved it ,its sad to see how its degenerated through neglect. the surrounding country looks beautiful , stunning views everywhere. I will visit Northern Israel again but try the Golan or Galil next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel located in the Galilee heights, recently became a member of the prestigious European hotel chain "Chateaux & Hotels Collection". The hotel contains a SPA with an extensive treatment list, a bistro restaurant and terraces overlooking the hotel gardens and the surrounding mountains. In the vicinity: the Sea of Galilee, Golan Heights, forests, mountains, the ancient city ,the tombs of the just, Druze villages and much more. You will enjoy a special ambiance and a sense of tranquility at our small and luxurious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Galilee Hotel Safed
- Villa Galilee Safed, Israel