the most beautiful hotel i have ever been in israel, and i have been in many. it looks like it was taken from province, france, and landed in israel.
every detail is so pretty and every spot of this hotel is well designed and planed - even the hallways.
the room is luxurious and very romantic. everything is clean and tidy, and we had amazing view from the large window.
the pool is beautifully designed as well.
i enjoyed dinner and breakfast in the hotel restaurant and it was wonderful.
the only problem was the massage i got - i didn't enjoy it much.
above all - amazing place, worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel located in the Galilee heights, recently became a member of the prestigious European hotel chain "Chateaux & Hotels Collection". The hotel contains a SPA with an extensive treatment list, a bistro restaurant and terraces overlooking the hotel gardens and the surrounding mountains. In the vicinity: the Sea of Galilee, Golan Heights, forests, mountains, the ancient city ,the tombs of the just, Druze villages and much more. You will enjoy a special ambiance and a sense of tranquility at our small and luxurious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Galilee Hotel Safed
- Villa Galilee Safed, Israel