The hotel is an old building built in 1920, and it added two new floors ten years ago. New construction completes and matches the old one.
Furniture and accessories collected over the years and complement the atmosphere of the this lovely place.
Personal attention and pampering. We are fortunate due to the season and the weather we were the only guests that night (the night before and the night after the hotel was almost full), and they were running and filled the their duties as if the hotel is full of guests, including, in particular, the dining room.
We really enjoyed and only regretted that we decided to get just one night ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel located in the Galilee heights, recently became a member of the prestigious European hotel chain "Chateaux & Hotels Collection". The hotel contains a SPA with an extensive treatment list, a bistro restaurant and terraces overlooking the hotel gardens and the surrounding mountains. In the vicinity: the Sea of Galilee, Golan Heights, forests, mountains, the ancient city ,the tombs of the just, Druze villages and much more. You will enjoy a special ambiance and a sense of tranquility at our small and luxurious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Galilee Hotel Safed
- Villa Galilee Safed, Israel