I wrote the same in my review to the hotel, we came there as a family ( 3 kids) and we got a room without a bath ( luckily my mom had another room with a bath in which I can bathe a 9 month old) and a shower so small we hardly fit in it with the 2 other kids who needed adult supervision while bathing. The room was too dirty to allow the baby to crawl so we rolled up all the carpets. The food was ok but considering the price of dinned one would expect more. In addition apart from the manager the staff at the reception was really unfriendly ( example I had a spa appointment and came to ask where to wait instead of answering me the receptionist told me I must put a robe on before entering the spa - no idea why). The massages too ( for me) were not of high standard and it did not feel like a relaxing spa. Again if the prices were not equal to other boutique hotels I would understand but this was not a cheap trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel located in the Galilee heights, recently became a member of the prestigious European hotel chain "Chateaux & Hotels Collection". The hotel contains a SPA with an extensive treatment list, a bistro restaurant and terraces overlooking the hotel gardens and the surrounding mountains. In the vicinity: the Sea of Galilee, Golan Heights, forests, mountains, the ancient city ,the tombs of the just, Druze villages and much more. You will enjoy a special ambiance and a sense of tranquility at our small and luxurious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Villa Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Galilee Hotel Safed
- Villa Galilee Safed, Israel