The Pine Tree was really spacious and tastefully decorated, in particular the lying down lounge chair with the fur blanket and views with window seats!!
The bed was extremely comfortable and most of the facilities were available and came to good use! the bathroom, however, was very very cold and cramped!
we liked the seperate private entrance aswell.
There were no shutters by the windows though and this caused it to be bright in the morning and woke the baby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beit Yosef is a distinctive Bed & Breakfast in Safed, Israel. You can choose from several beautifully furnished suites that have room for whole families as well as couples. Located in the picturesque Artists' Colony. Come and enjoy breathtaking views and mesmerizing atmosphere of Safed. Let Beit Yosef treat you to the holiday you deserve with hospitality from the heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beit Yosef Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beit Yosef Bed And Breakfast
- Beit Yosef Hotel Safed
- Beit Yosef Bed & Breakfast Safed, Israel - Galilee