Hotel Indigo Tel Aviv - Diamond District
$161
$145
$121
  • Pool
Dekel Guesthouse - Ramat Gan(Ramat Gan)(Great Value!)
$118
Eden ApartHotel(Ramat Gan)
$111
$325
$293
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Hotel Prima Link(Petah Tiqwa)
$174
$223
  • Room Service
$210
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdiamond districtrooftop pooltel avivdeluxe roomrooms are smallgreat boutiquehousekeeping stafffree shuttlerestaurant staffcomfortable bedbusiness tripbusiness districtfour nightslate checkstayed for one nightnice restaurantmini bar
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is a nice boutique hotel in a fairly obscure part of town (unless you're visiting on business) but it is very well appointed and far more friendly, in my opinion, than most Israeli hotels where service is usually functional rather than exhuberant.

The rooms are small but very well appointed and there is a great pool deck (small pool but great views) and bar on the roof.

Only negative experience was the Breakfast which was very high quality buffet...except that it wasnt sure if it was a buffet or not. Juice and coffee and bread and choice of eggs had to be ordered but other food you got yourself. This meant that you had to wait quite a while for juice, coffee, bread and choice of eggs but had instant access to everything else. It was a bit schizophrenic in this way and you never felt like coffee was 'on tap' as it usually is in this kind of set up. There were some billing issues but otherwise there was none of the usual Israeli abrasiveness that many foreign visitors to Israel love! (Probably because many of the staff were clearly shipped in from other ICHG hotels in Europe to oversee the new opening).

The biggest plus for me is that this is a very welcome addition to the ICHG hotel chain in Tel Aviv. The others (Crowne Plazas and Intercontinental) are very expensive and there is not yet an option in the Holiday Inn price bracket so this hotel was a good alternative. I imagine though that after this initial honeymoon period it will (like the CP in the Azrieli Centre) go from being affordable to being quite expensive in the very near future.

Room Tip: Most rooms have a beautiful view of the back of some crappy warehouse. The upper floor might afford better views of TLV
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank NeilOakshott
Reviewed October 16, 2013

we would like to recommend on this very unique hotel! we came to Indigo to relax after our marriage and we were very surprised to find such a high-standard hotel here in Israel! first, it is a totally new hotel so everything is brand new, the rooms and the hotel are beautiful, designed with great urban style, best materials, and equipped to the smallest details. the service and staff are very friendly, very much in favor of the guest and they make you feel at home. and the food is amazing! in the best restaurants in Israel we did not eat such good food! also the pool on the roof is a bit small but a very nice place to relax and well equipped. we recommend with all heart! had a very good time there! Meital & Dror, Israel

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dror S
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I visited this hotel in the period of October 14 -16, 2013 and was very satisfied about the quality of the hotelstaff and hotelroom. Also the restaurant offers very good dishes.

It's a new hotel and when I entered at the reception the "wellcome" was very kind and the lady gave me all necessary information. I asked for a very quiet room with internet and got where I asked for. The rooms are clean and when you don't mind the "view" everything in this room is off high quality. As a Phd in quality of service I'm very sensative for this subject.

The restaurant in this hotel has a wonderful kitchen too and I preferred the trio of fish very much as a starter. Also the wines are delicious :-)

I travelled now for more then 20 years in to many countries worldwide but I consider this hotel as belonging to the top 3.

Now, I'm in Haifa but I look forward to be back on Friday in the Indigo again before I travel back to the Netherlands.

Ger Maathuis

Room Tip: My room had a view which was not mountwatering but it was very quiet (# 412). I should suggest to take a room at that side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ger M
Reviewed October 15, 2013

A few hard and fast rules that every "top notch" hotel should attest to. Good service, polite approach and congeniality. Albeit the doorman was welcoming, I was "confronted" by a hotel employee "Shachar" sitting at the entrance. "לאן" or in simple english: "Where do you think you are going"? she calls after me as I enter. I am bilingual and well understand the local colloquialism!! The room (301) was very quiet and comfortable and supplied the usual coffee, tea and sugar sachets - but no powdered milk. It was a battle of wits to receive this from the front lobby. Why?? Breakfast was substantial but no selection of breads (as illustrated in the promo). Only small breakfast rolls?? However, service was pleasant. And finally, why couldn't the front-desk clerk speak hebrew. This IS Israel, after all. PS The carpet in the room was frayed and a nail protruded at the corner which caught my foot. Jacqueline

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jacqueline247
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I've spend one night here preparing for a big exam. A real boutique hotel. The room is very comfortable and made me feel @ home. The view from the 10th floor pool was amazing (shame I didn't have more time to spend there...). Every staff member was exceptional. Special thanks to Dana the front desk managers. She really did above and beyond to accommodate. As for the location- there are some good coffees & restaurant in a walking distance. Really enjoyed my stay here. Hope to be back soon..

Room Tip: I was staying on the 2nd floor. Really quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo