Front desk very pleasant. Chose to stay at Kfar Maccabiah because of its close proximity to the airport. Very convenient. No bellhop to assist with luggage and had to drag suitcases from parking lot - not a small distance. Elevator very small. Room decor very dated and not well maintained. Bathrooms clean. Rooms clean overall. Breakfast was very nice - lots of food and lots of variety. Noisy because of construction adjacent to the hotel. Not much of a bargain - paid $160 for 2 adults/2 kids - June 2007.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every guest is treated to five star hospitality in the hotel's 270 deluxe room and exclusive suites: advanced sports facilities, a luxurious lobby, sports restaurants, bar, cafeteria, business lounge, synagogue, pampering spa and many engaging activities for children, teenagers and adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel Ramat Gan
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Tel Aviv